1. How do you level 5+ chars at the time?

Hello all,

In another thread in this forum, I can see people speaking about leveling 25 chars at once.

How do you do it? I am leveling my chars 5 at the time because if I need more than that, I'll have to be in a raid group and in this case, I can't get credit for questing, can I?

How do you do to level more than 5 chars at the time?

Thanks in advance for your input.

P.S.: Yeah, you guessed it: I'm new at this :)

2. Hello all,

In another thread in this forum, I can see people speaking about leveling 25 chars at once.

How do you do it? I am leveling my chars 5 at the time because if I need more than that, I'll have to be in a raid group and in this case, I can't get credit for questing, can I?

How do you do to level more than 5 chars at the time?

Thanks in advance for your input.

P.S.: Yeah, you guessed it: I'm new at this :)
    5 chars or 25 the principle of leveling is the same, you do it per 5. It's just that if you decide to level as 25 you'll have 5 different parties (not a raid group). There is no real fast way of gaining experience as a team of more than 5 chars.

You can set up party specific keymaps that will help you with mob-tagging when playing 5+.

It might be better to go as your full team at high levels to counter ganking.

3. Hello, again,

5 chars or 25 the principle of leveling is the same, you do it per 5. It's just that if you decide to level as 25 you'll have 5 different parties (not a raid group). There is no real fast way of gaining experience as a team of more than 5 chars.

You can set up party specific keymaps that will help you with mob-tagging when playing 5+.

It might be better to go as your full team at high levels to counter ganking.
    Oh, I understand. Seems a bit complicated to me, I'll level my small groups of 5 to start with, I think. It seems pretty complicated with a bigger group :)

Thanks for your answer.