1. My characters are nowhere to be found

I have recently returned to warmane lich king icecrown server after a long break. But i found out that all of my characters are gone. Why are the characters that i have geared for hours and hours completly gone? Were my hours and hours of gearing for nothing? People do need to take breaks and is this what will happen everytime i do it? My characters will be deleted for no god dam reason?

2. Nobody deleted your characters, characters don't get deleted out of nowhere.
    Database cleanups remove level 1 characters that haven't been played for a long time, and just remove names off level 80 characters.

Check if you're on the right account, if you're on the right realm, if anyone's had access to the account, check if there's characters to be restored. Either you deleted them, sold them or someone else did that for you, but not Warmane.

3. did you check only on website? In that case your characters are not showed because flagged for a rename.
    Be sure to check in-game

4. I've checked on the site and in game but there is no trace of them. I asked my friend whome we played with to check his account and his 2 80lv characters were gone too. I know that this is my account i've checked. Is there anyway to get in contact with some support or admin so that they can check also?