1. Account sharing bannable or not?

Hello there,
    I have 1 account that im not playing on and i want to let 1 friend to play there(he has another account and he will play on this acc sometimes)- i wont sell him the account, i will just let him play there for free when he wants(acc will stay mine).Is this allowed by the rules(not bannable offense) or Warmane is banning for this? According to my friend this is bannable offense,but i want to know to be sure(i've used the search function in the forum and according to what i've found its not bannable - i will just not get support if something happens to the acc).
    Thank you in advance!

2. well no one has to know in the first place, so you can both just shhhhhhh about it and it's all good.

3. well no one has to know in the first place, so you can both just shhhhhhh about it and it's all good.
    yeah pretty much. If he's a real life friend I guess you have nothing to really worry about.

4. i believe it's not banable. however if your friend deletes chars/steals your stuff there's 0 help for it.

5. The only way Warmane could find out the account is shared is by the change in IP Address, but you won't get banned for Selling the Account because you never sold your account. From their perspective, it's you playing at a friends house or a different computer. They can't tell its your friend because they physically can't see who is playing behind the screen.

They can tell you're friends playing on your account because you said so on the Warmane forums were all the Warmane employees look at the threads. Don't think they care tho unless you actually sold your account, but don't know.

6. Hello there,i've got my answer already - its not bannable offense.Thank you for the help.