1. Things is it's not really a good idea to change only one class talents or spells, imo it would be a good thing to see a "3.3.6" but I don't think it will happen in Lord, so if there was a buff on ICC and he was disabled, maybe it should be put back or something like that
    I am not suggesting talents nor spell changes. Just to deal with the consequences of the custom damage increase of bosses with a tweak of a tier set bonus. No weird patches, no difficulty decrease (like the removal of the buff that you suggest)...

2. I am not suggesting talents nor spell changes. Just to deal with the consequences of the custom damage increase of bosses with a tweak of a tier set bonus. No weird patches, no difficulty decrease (like the removal of the buff that you suggest)...
    Just like resilience triggers only off pvp, make some talent buff/improved on vs PvE.

Such as improve shield block value, improve armor value vs PvE setting.
    As off current scenario, 5.8k warrior is on par with 5.2k paladin/druid/dk. Warriors currently require much higher gear set up than any tank to be viable/ on par with other classes.

3. Also can someone explain me why warrior ar less good than other tanks?
    In clear statment please (like telling me what talent/spells make it less good than druid/dk/pal)

Thanks

4. Less stamina %
    Less damage reduction %
    No reduced damaged for attacks that take you below 35% below (Ardent / Necropolis) nor extra 15-20% health (bears)
    Useless 4p set
    The damage reduction is more based on rng - block-focused, double blocks, the highest avoidance
    No healing
    The worst threat generation out of all 4

They have great mobility, can help the raid with sunders, intervene, slow, stuns (LK OT), high overall damage mitigation, short CDs

The problem, the main problem, is that they are extremely spiky and they don't have any options for passive or proactive defense in moments when they get low. When they master the class, they are usually able to defend themselves with their CDs but in a server like Lord, you are always in danger.

In short, they provide utilities to the raid but they are simply have the lowest survivability chances. Even a GOOD frost dk tank (not a meme deep frost, but 23/43/5) is a more viable option - especially against dragons.

They are more than sufficient to tank LOD if played right. In Icecrown.

5. Hm okay, it's more clear but so it mean people don't know how to play the class? You said "When they master the class, they are usually able to defend themselves with their CDs but in a server like Lord, you are always in danger."

6. I dunno, if people are being forced to reroll entirely, on a class that only does DPS and tanking compared to druid and pala that both do all 3 roles, in part because of custom balance changes, then it seems like there's something that need amending.

7. Does warrior struggle only in ICC or also in RS and the other raids?
    If it's mostly about ICC then it would make the most sense to activate http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=73820 for just Prot warrios. I don't know if it's technically possible that only warriors that specced into Prot benefit from the buff as it's obvious that fury warr shouldn't benefit from it aswell.

I don't think it's a good idea to buff the prot warrior talents as it would make him OP in pvp. It might not even be technical possible to have cross-realm BGs in which Warriors from Lord have buffed talents while warriors from the other realms don't.
    Also, outside of raids Prot warrior is already strong enough. They deal tons of dmg on lower levels and they are perfectly fine for 5 man dungeons. So the buff should be only raid restricted.

8. Does warrior struggle only in ICC or also in RS and the other raids?
    If it's mostly about ICC then it would make the most sense to activate http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=73820 for just Prot warrios. I don't know if it's technically possible that only warriors that specced into Prot benefit from the buff as it's obvious that fury warr shouldn't benefit from it aswell.

I don't think it's a good idea to buff the prot warrior talents as it would make him OP in pvp. It might not even be technical possible to have cross-realm BGs in which Warriors from Lord have buffed talents while warriors from the other realms don't.
    Also, outside of raids Prot warrior is already strong enough. They deal tons of dmg on lower levels and they are perfectly fine for 5 man dungeons. So the buff should be only raid restricted.
    Here's what I'd do.
    Just like resilience works ONLY in PvP, I am sure some talents can be buffed to ONLY proc in PvE environment. Something like that.

9. Buffing one spec, going against the blizzard-like spirit of this server seems like a good idea. Here's a better idea: play a class with a tank spec that doesn't suck.

10. Buffing one spec, going against the blizzard-like spirit of this server seems like a good idea. Here's a better idea: play a class with a tank spec that doesn't suck.
    Oh yeah? The whole Lordaeron is not blizz-like. Item store, character trade, transmog, custom tuned raids - None of those are blizzlike.
    So why should one class be crippled BECAUSE of CUSTOM changes by warmane?

11. Oh yeah? The whole Lordaeron is not blizz-like. Item store, character trade, transmog, custom tuned raids - None of those are blizzlike.
    So why should one class be crippled BECAUSE of CUSTOM changes by warmane?
    The ICC buff is next to useless for prot warriors.

First 12