1. Lordaeron realm could use Protection Warrior buff.

Lordaeron is extra challenging and its where I play. With ICC buff removal, 9/10 tanks are Paladins, all simply due to their Argent proc, which ultimately acts as instant Soul Stone of some form.

Bears are just fat. DKs are beefy too.

I just feel like its not fair. On Icecrown, LK25 is very so doable with a prot warrior. Cuz I got x2 KS 25 on 2 different warrior tanks. On lorda tho, not an option.

I am sure they could use some numbers buff.

And before people start raging at me...for whatever reason, there is no reason whatsoever not to have warrior tanks onpar with other tanking classes.

2. I’m a noob but I agree with this, paladin seems way too prevalent. I wouldn’t mind changing a couple numbers for other low-tier specs as well, but protwar seems like it needs it most.

3. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408538

I suggested this some days ago. No official answer but they usually read all the suggestion. Let's hope they consider it at least.

4. Yeah, I think it stands to reason that if custom changes have made protwarr unviable, then custom changes should be made to put back in the same relative position.

5. then custom changes should be made to put back in the same relative position.
    thing with that is, then you've just made pwars unreasonably buffed in pvp... tho I don't do pvp so I don't know if it's actually viable, but if you buff it too much it might suddenly be.

6. I think that’s a legitimate concern, and it’s not one I have the experience to be able to argue with. But I don’t think I’ve heard of protwarr doing too much in pvp?

7. I think that’s a legitimate concern, and it’s not one I have the experience to be able to argue with. But I don’t think I’ve heard of protwarr doing too much in pvp?
    Prot warrs are useful in PvP. One way to be so is by stacking block value and critting for crazy amounts of damage.

8. You could probably improve the spec for pve without making it busted for pvp. Not being dismissive of the matter, but still.

9. like making chill of the throne debuff increase the power of war cooldowns and decreasing its cooldowns similar to how "last defenders of azeroth" buff works in Cata-Dragon Soul-Ultraxion fight... possibly

10. Bump.
    Any more opinions?
    I posted it in the Ask the GM section & staff replied that they will look into it. Obviously, no promises were made.
    I agree though, it is definitely hard thing to balance. You can just increase static block, cuz then Prot Warrs will become OP in PvP.
    Has to be very situational, perhaps, just ICC buff designated for warriors only. Warriors alone will get ICC buff. I do not quite know if its feasible or not, but maybe, having faith into Warmane coders, some location-specific buff could be applied.

11. Yeah, I think it stands to reason that if custom changes have made protwarr unviable, then custom changes should be made to put back in the same relative position.
    This is the best way to explain it. Today I thought about a solution that I think it wouldn't impact PvP protection warrior. Change how the second bonus of T10 works. Right now you have a 20% hp absorb. What about, similar to what DKs have, make it to reduce damage taken by that 20% instead of just absorbing? You won't be running PvP with 4 pieces of PvE tier set, so...
    Edited: December 12, 2019

12. This is the best way to explain it. Today I thought about a solution that I think it wouldn't impact PvP protection warrior. Change how the second bonus of T10 works. Right now you have a 20% hp absorb. What about, similar to what DKs have, make it to reduce damage taken by that 20% instead of just absorbing? You won't be running PvP with 4 pieces of PvE tier set, so...
    Depends

From what I understand shouldn't they do something about the ICC buff instead of changing pwar?

13. Depends

From what I understand shouldn't they do something about the ICC buff instead of changing pwar?
    The thing is that other classes are capable to survive the extra damage the bosses have. Protection warriors don't. It's not that is harder, it's, simply put, not feasible to tank icc25hc as a prot warr. I am an example of it: our guild is progressing and we already need to change me because I can't really tank LK25 and we can't start progress on ICC25HC because my 6.1kGS warrior is not enough (and I've talked to many prot warrs in a raiding guild that had to do the same thing). I am forced to reroll another class because of the custom changes in order to continue raiding and not be stuck forever at ICC25.
    And I'm not against making the content more difficult, but I don't agree on rendering a class usless in end game beacuse of it.

14. Things is it's not really a good idea to change only one class talents or spells, imo it would be a good thing to see a "3.3.6" but I don't think it will happen in Lord, so if there was a buff on ICC and he was disabled, maybe it should be put back or something like that

12 Last