have u considered making better deals on the coin shop for blackrock? i doubt im the only one, in fact im pretty sure the very very vast majority of players wont see the reason to pay such prices for gear that is fairly obtainable in-game. however since the gear does take a considerable amount of time to obtain it probably just results in less players creating a varaity of classes and specs on their account, leading to a reduce in the quality and quantity of arenas / bgs in the game. very much so in rated 3x3 (that brings alot of interest to pvp servers) where gear is more important compared to other brackets. its probably not within my knowledge or places to assume but i really dont belive the server is at its most profitable state that way.

i think that there should be an analysis to how much every piece really is worth and not just an item level algorithem to it (assuming thats how it works because thats what it looks like) and perhaps complete set deals to bring value into the purchase

maybe even a montly fee to an elite type of a premium account that has access to all the gear in the game wich disables access to the characters when the subscription is cancelled? just thinking at the top of my head right now.

on another topic, has it been suggested or thought of to add a mmr reset option in-game for players?
at high mmr the que is pretty slow and now when team rating starts from 0 its pretty anoyying pushing for ranks and rating. and worse than that, people start manually dropping mmr and when u sit in que for 5minutes and get a que vs them its a total waste of time and just unnecessary suffering.