1. Is it bannable

first question : is it bannable to be in low tier dungeons in combat so I can avoid disconnect (in blizzard it wasn't bannable )

and second quetion : is it bannable to use auto clicker ??? program that makes your mouse click n times every x seconds /minutes/hours 1
    so i can cast heal once every 60 minutes
    Edited: October 15, 2019

2. the auto clicker would get you banned. and without that you'd die in the instance so there goes your anti afk method.

3. idk in blizzard no one did ban me ever for using my razer mouse clicker option
    or the keyboard mimic that can repeat my muvement

4. this isn't blizzard. you can pm a staff member for a definite answer. but anything that plays the game for you while your not there is banable from my understanding.

5. idk in blizzard no one did ban me ever for using my razer mouse clicker option
    or the keyboard mimic that can repeat my muvement
    In Blizzard you are paying for the connection, so you should be allowed to stay logged as long as you wish. In here, you play for free and staying connected without actually playing, you are just taking the place of someone who would wish to be actively playing.

6. Sorry for bringing up this old post but I just wanted to ask whether using an auto clicker with varying delay will still get me banned? I’ve been using this one, with normal click speed and varying delays, I’ve not been banned so far (but I'm worried now).
    Edited: April 28, 2022