1. Low-geared Battlegrounds are a mess atm

Hi, i just wanted to know why everytime i get into a low-geared bg (which is a great idea btw), there is 2 or more guys in alliance side that are 6k+ gs ?
    Like, in the last arathi i just left there was a 30k hp hunter (the only buff he had was BOK..) and a dk 33k HP with the entire wrathful set on him.
    In other hand, we never have crazy geared ppl horde side in those low-geared.
    So, do you guys have any idea ? i remember last month i geared my lock in low gs bg and there was no high gs ppl, it was cool, but it's been a week thats going, it's so unbalanced we can't win a single one.

2. I give you my hunt 2800 gs with blue crossbow and you try to kill this 6k1 hunt then ?
    Yep, you can't, i know, so keep your **** for you noob ;)
    Edited: October 27, 2019

3. alliance is 90% cash shop 80s. its just something we have to deal with

4. Is that why I lost 15 battlegrounds in a row today against the horde? I wish the horde was as bad as you say they are, maybe I can get my 25 arena points sometime today. It doesn't mater what faction you're on, if you're doing random BGs by yourself, probably going to lose most of the time, best to join with a group of friends who have gear.
    Edited: October 27, 2019