1. Why are ppl on the AH so stupid?

So, this has happened a few times. When I see that the price of herbs mostly are waaay down I buy them all in buld to "reset" the AH. For example Lichbloom buying bulk when they are at 400-450g stack and reselling at 550g. Then a day later I see people have already undercut it to 400g per stack again... Herbs do sell at higher prices easily so why are people just so ******ed on the AH? Like undercutting at 30g/stack intervalls...

2. Because people who don't play the ah just want quick money.
    People who DO play the ah profit by this and the low sellers aswell because they got their quick(but low) buck.
    Where is the problem?

3. Buy it and repost, ez gold. You cant change prices in one day, that takes few weeks, just keep it up.

4. I don't think you understand how the AH works my friend.

5. I don't think you understand how the AH works my friend.
    This.
    Poor guy thinks he's buying it cheap.

Cheap was when someone mistakenly put Icethorn for 25g/stack, and to make it better, he put up like 18 stacks. Thank you, whoever you were.

6. So, this has happened a few times. When I see that the price of herbs mostly are waaay down I buy them all in buld to "reset" the AH. For example Lichbloom buying bulk when they are at 400-450g stack and reselling at 550g. Then a day later I see people have already undercut it to 400g per stack again... Herbs do sell at higher prices easily so why are people just so ******ed on the AH? Like undercutting at 30g/stack intervalls...
    If people weren't that 'stupid', you would hardly make any gold on the AH.

Sounds like you're basically complaining about the possibility to make gold by playing the AH. If that's the case, just buy the most expensive items. Problem solved!

7. This.
    Poor guy thinks he's buying it cheap.

Cheap was when someone mistakenly put Icethorn for 25g/stack, and to make it better, he put up like 18 stacks. Thank you, whoever you were.
    That's not how you make gold. Your mechanism has to be reliable. Sure it's nice to make some spare change on someones mistake, but to make millions you have to play it long term. You can buy lichblooms 400g and sell them 550g after month, two or six. Lots of people rely on average price to post it and if you pay those deposits and post few pages for 600g for a few weeks it will be worth it.

He knows how AH works better than you. It is understandable to be pissed about this, but he will understand why that is happening and will swim in gold, while you are happy with your 180 stacks of icethorns once a full moon.

8. That's not how you make gold. Your mechanism has to be reliable. Sure it's nice to make some spare change on someones mistake, but to make millions you have to play it long term. You can buy lichblooms 400g and sell them 550g after month, two or six. Lots of people rely on average price to post it and if you pay those deposits and post few pages for 600g for a few weeks it will be worth it.

He knows how AH works better than you. It is understandable to be pissed about this, but he will understand why that is happening and will swim in gold, while you are happy with your 180 stacks of icethorns once a full moon.
    No.
    I have 12 stacks of item X. I put up 2 for 550 on one char, then the other 10 for 450 from another char. There we go, I've made the price seem like a good deal but in fact all of that is mine. Most of the herbs you find on the AH are priced like this, come on.

9. No.
    I have 12 stacks of item X. I put up 2 for 550 on one char, then the other 10 for 450 from another char. There we go, I've made the price seem like a good deal but in fact all of that is mine. Most of the herbs you find on the AH are priced like this, come on.

It is great to try all kinds of tactics and stuff, but I can tell you "I put up 2 for 550 on one char, then the other 10 for 450 from another char." does not work. If you would post 10 stacks for 550 and 2 for 450 could work on someone, but usually people who do this stuff have price sample sizes years long and one day some dude posting 2 stacks for 550 will not change a single thing in average price.

10. Lol. How are u gonna make a post that undirectly is just about YOU. What's silly to me is to sit there in a free game and try to play Monopoly and make any REAL attempt to control a market. All that good u got to get squished, or wait u circumvent that too.. y tho? Folk be acting like in game currency accrues interest... U selling gold too? Cuz that would be your next logical step.

11. and thats why i always look forward to the gold squishes