1. I'm New

Hello, i'm from Uruguay and it is my first time playing WoW. Since my childhood i wanted to play but i never did it xD
    I play Warcraft III, and this is all my experiencie e.e I hope to enjoy and learn a lot!

Regards!

2. Welcome to wow and the server. I hope you enjoy it

3. Welcome dude. I suggest you start playing on the lordaeron server before you hop on ice crown if thats really your first wow experience

4. Hello Gilbert,
    First of all welcome to Warmane.
    The beauty of this game lies in the exploration of new areas, completing quests and forming groups to take on tasks you can not complete alone.
    Warmane offers three realms on the Lichking expansion (which is by far the most populated server).
    Lordaeron is the hardest realm which is for people who are bored with normal gameplay.
    Icecrown is the boosted realm that is for people who just want to get to the max level as soon as possible and focus on the content that unlocks after level 80.
    Blackrock is the PvP server where you get instant level 80 with mediocre PvP gear. There is no PvE content on that realm. Players who are solely PvP oriented favor Blackrock due to easy access to mediocre gear and instant level 80.

I would recommend the Lordaeron realm for beginners to get to know your class and truly enjoy the experience. Also, the population is low so you won't have to wait in long queues just to log in. However, for raiding, I recommend the Icecrown realm because it is heavily populated and you will have a better probability of finding raids and dungeon invites. Once you have gripped the mechanics of leveling and abilities of your character then you can level up a character on Icecrown and start doing the end game content.

For leveling, you can check out various guides available on the internet or you can just follow the quests to where ever they take you.

5. New here as well.
    If blackrock is no pve content, how do you upgrade your gear? through pvp shop i assume?
    Thanks

6. New here as well.
    If blackrock is no pve content, how do you upgrade your gear? through pvp shop i assume?
    Thanks
    You upgrade it by gaining rating in arena and buying the gear for arena points you earn every week. The higher the rating the better the gear.

7. Welcome to Warmane!

I am new as well! To be honest, I am enjoying it lately although I don't really have a standard to judge a WoW PS when I literally haven't played it and this server is actually my first time playing the game. All in all, I am a level 10 rogue and I have been enjoying it lately. That's all! Welcome again buddy!