1. mapmem.cpp crash at random times.

Hello there,

I've been always having a problem with that error. At random times, mostly on northend, I get this error a lot. I've been searching for a solution here and there and found that:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331321

Although the guy over there had a different error, if I use that program (Large Address Aware) and choose the mapmem.cpp file, will it have the same effect? Will it fix the problem? Or is it another solution regarding this one?

2. It's the same category of errors.
    You can't use it on that file (you don't have that .cpp file), you need to use it on your wow.exe.
    Cant promise it will fix it completely, but it should appear less often with the LAA fix.

3. I had the same error as you do (mapmem.cpp crash) and it solved my problem, got no errors now, so you should give it a try.

4. if I use that program (Large Address Aware) and choose the mapmem.cpp file, will it have the same effect?
    Use the Program "Large adress aware" on your WoW file, It fixes memory crashes in wow, a lot of times when your game crash it's because wow takes up more memory then it's "allowed" to, "large adress aware" increases the memory WoW can take from 2gb to 4gb (I think thats correct)
    Usually when you mod your game a lot (addons, patches etc) it causes crashes in memory because WoW wants to use more then the standard set.

5. Did it, but it seems like nothing for fixed at all :/

6. Hi, I've got same problem. Have you handle it?