1. PvP Weapons

Hello, so i have a question about weapons in pvp..
    Is Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General best for pvp? (stat wise yes ofc..)
    Isn't dual-wield one handed pvp weapons better? (Can use Deterrence, if not mistaken while disarmed etc..)
    Mainly> Duel.. Bgs.. World PvP..

Any wise hunter could help out?

2. for pvp i think dual wield is better , due to the fact u can use 2 enchants

3. I would recommend you to read this guide of Danny or (Multisnipe or Potato). http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?318638
    I took it from : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?318638

"Also note that the Titanium Weapon chain is useless against classes that do not disarm you. It is a good idea to have multiple melee weapons that you can switch around to maximise stats. It should look somewhat like this:

One handed weapons: +65 attack power on main hand, Titanium Weapon Chain on offhand.
    -Dual wielding as a Hunter with a weapon chain is useful against Shadow Priests and Warriors, since Deterrence can still be used while disarm. This is because your offhand remains after the disarm and Deterrence only requires a melee weapon. However, a Rogue's disarm will take everything from you, meaning you won't be able to use Deterrence. Hunter disarms also only disarm main hand weapons.
    Two handed weapons: Titanium Weapon Chain or +110 attack power against classes that don't disarm."
    Edited: October 21, 2019

4. 2h is better. You have better stats. You do more damage when weaving in auto attacks. Neglecting the weapon chain leads to lacking 28 hit from the enchant that you have to balance out elsewise. Even when calculating in the extra enchant you get on your second 1h wep it is not worth it statwise. There is no reason to do it just to be able to deterr during a disarm from a shadowpriest or warrior. The former stuns you for 60% of the disarm duration anyway so you can't deterrence. The warrior disarm is ALWAYS defensively used so you don't have to use deterrence during that anyway. Only exception is facing a prot warrior who will use the disarm offensively to let you take 10% more damage. Outside of the latter scenario I would never use 2 1h over 1 2h.

5. 2h is better. You have better stats. You do more damage when weaving in auto attacks. Neglecting the weapon chain leads to lacking 28 hit from the enchant that you have to balance out elsewise.
    Do you use talent from survi to reduce disarm duration by 50%?

6. Did little testing.. You lose only around 15-25 dmg, (stat wise..) and around 0.50% Crit, and 2% Apr, and 1 Gem slot.
    Of course i'm talking about ilvl 277 PvE axes (Scourgeborne Waraxe) as PvP ones only gives stammina (not worth..)
    And ilvl 284 (Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings) has haste that we all know in pvp are Useless..
    (But it gives more agility, crit) Yet you lose Arp.. So 277 PvE ones are better, right?
    So beeing able to use Deterrence any given moment.. +50% disarm would not be worth it?
    Good hunter would never be in melee range btw.. And if they are, they will use traps etc.. instead of doing melee dmg :P

I have killed so many hunters, that had two-handed weapon, and no (Titanium Weapon Chain).. Meaning they running around like headless chicken for 10 secs. trying to use traps..
    Edited: November 11, 2019

7. I prefer the 284 pve ones for pvp over the 277 ones with arp. They grant overall better stats since arp is often just as useless as haste, especially vs plate wearers which are dominating the arena brackets.
    In my earlier post I already stated that you can't deterr at any given moments with 2 1 handers.
    I consider myself as a very good hunter and I am in melee range fairly often. Let it be when weaving in auto hits with my melee wep (already stated why 2h is better there) or just tanking a warrior with my 40% dodge, 5% parry and 2% nightelf racial miss chance. Disengaging to get out of the melee range asap just gives him the opportunity to freely charge me, ignore all my dodge and parry, and take a dump on me.

Regarding your last paragraph. Firstly you shouldn't generalise your statement on these hunters running around without titanium weapon chains and surely being inexperienced :D Secondly with which class were you fighting them if I may ask? If you are a hunter yourself and disarmed them it makes no sense that they ran around like chickens since a hunter disarm only takes away the melee wep of the affected target. If that yet indeed is true they deserved to be slaughtered ^_^

8. The stats for 2h are better. If you look at armory 2v2 bracket, all the hunters use 2h with titanium weapon chain
    Edited: November 15, 2019

9. Why would arp be useless? It removes armor..?(vs plates etc..) Haste i get, you don't stand still..
    On 284 ones you lose more dmg with haste.. vs 277 arp.
    (Yes you get more agi etc.. But you get haste that are 100% - useless vs arp that increses dmg vs plate)
    Edited: November 16, 2019

10. Why would arp be useless? It removes armor..?(vs plates etc..) Haste i get, you don't stand still..
    On 284 ones you lose more dmg with haste.. vs 277 arp.
    (Yes you get more agi etc.. But you get haste that are 100% - useless vs arp that increses dmg vs plate)
    Actually arp gives you more against targets with lesser armor, priest mages etc. Against plates, if you are not 100% arp the amount of dmg it gives you is non observable.

11. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409807

This just clearifies why Arp is bad vs plate wearers. Haste is not as bad as everyone makes it. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506147350?t=02h53m26s

You can see in that match or even that vod how i peak in and out and still get most of my auto shots out constantly. Auto Shots are especially useful in pvp since they procc Wild Quiver all the time which completely ignores armor. So even a 25k armor wearing warrior gets hit by it with a noticable effect.

12. Hmm, so is it really better to have more 12 Agility than 7.14% Arp?
    7% arp is around ~1% physical damage increase (if i am right)? vs plates. Then i see why it's better to have more agi..
    Then again why not just use "Whispering Fanged Skull" and "Death's Verdict" Trinket's all time in bg's.. And forget about "Sharpened Twilight Scale"
    More pasive crit&dps - more dmg :D

13. Na, 7,14% arp is better than 12 agi. Where are you getting this comparison from?

The 7% arp and its consequentual damage increasement depends on the arp you already have. I linked my excel sheet to calculate the damage increasement in regards to your current arp value vs different armour types in the thread I linked you previously.

I do exactly that, my whole bg gear with full pve gear and minimum resilience is fully agi gemmed and I use WFS and DV instead of DBW and STS since I do a lot more damage vs plate wearers this way :)

14. Na, 7,14% arp is better than 12 agi. Where are you getting this comparison from?

The 7% arp and its consequentual damage increasement depends on the arp you already have. I linked my excel sheet to calculate the damage increasement in regards to your current arp value vs different armour types in the thread I linked you previously.

I do exactly that, my whole bg gear with full pve gear and minimum resilience is fully agi gemmed and I use WFS and DV instead of DBW and STS since I do a lot more damage vs plate wearers this way :)
    284 pve ones vs 277 pve ones.. You prefer 284 ones because more stats? It's 12 more agi.. vs 277 with 7% arp
    Full pve gear and minimum resilience? What resiliance?
    Edited: November 21, 2019

15. It's 12 agi, 14 ap, 8 crit. And ofc 96 haste vs the 88 arp where I prefer the Haste due to named reasons and despise the arp vs high armor targets.

12 Last