1. 5 x shamans: Same totems?

Hello again Multibox-experts out there,

I am leveling a group of five shamans at the moment and so I've got these totems groups (call of the elements, call of the ancestors, etc.).

How do you do? :

Do you use the exact same totems for each in each group so Call of the Elements has the exact same totems for each (for example) or do you mix them so "Call of the elements" doesn't call the same totems for each?

Second: Do you bind your keys in the same way so when you call, for example, Call of the Elements, each shaman will drop Call of the Elements or some will drop Call of the Elements and others Call of Spirit, etc.?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Shehina

2. It's just a different totem layout, You can use "call of the elements" on all 5 shamans but you can change the totems how you want it on each character.
    For example change the fire totem so only 1 uses using "Flametounge" while the other 4 uses "magma" totem, it will save the setup on your "call whatever totems"
    "call of the ancestros" can be made for example swapping 4 totems instantly to 4 other totems, for exampel if you get into a world pvp situation really quick and need to swap all 4 totems instantly for pvp totems.

3. Yes, I understand that, Disktrasa. My question was: What do you do: Do you use the same totems on each so they are always going for (for example) 5 x Earthbind + 5 x Flametongue + 5 x Healing Stream + 5 x Grounding or do you mix them so you have different totems at the same time, for example: 1 x tremor, 1x earthbind 3 x Stoneskin + 1 x magma, 1 x flametongue, 3 x Searing and so on.

4. You mix them to your liking.

5. It's just a different totem layout, You can use "call of the elements" on all 5 shamans but you can change the totems how you want it on each character.
    For example change the fire totem so only 1 uses using "Flametounge" while the other 4 uses "magma" totem, it will save the setup on your "call whatever totems"
    "call of the ancestros" can be made for example swapping 4 totems instantly to 4 other totems, for exampel if you get into a world pvp situation really quick and need to swap all 4 totems instantly for pvp totems.
    You mix them to your liking.
    This.

Make defensive sets, offensive sets, I might want to add that ontop of the sets of totems you'll also need to bind certain totems seperately but I'm sure you realised that. Since you don't have the possibility of placing all the totem combo's you will need.

Keep a good eye on raid totems and party totems. Test out what stacks and what doesn't.

Anyways most of the stuff you learn as you go. No one will play the exact same way, we all have our own playstyle ;) I still make improvements and changes to my sets and IsBoxer settings all the time and I have been boxing for 3 years almost.

GL and HF boxing!

6. This.

Make defensive sets, offensive sets, I might want to add that ontop of the sets of totems you'll also need to bind certain totems seperately but I'm sure you realised that. Since you don't have the possibility of placing all the totem combo's you will need.

Keep a good eye on raid totems and party totems. Test out what stacks and what doesn't.

Anyways most of the stuff you learn as you go. No one will play the exact same way, we all have our own playstyle ;) I still make improvements and changes to my sets and IsBoxer settings all the time and I have been boxing for 3 years almost.

GL and HF boxing!
    Good idea :)

Thank you very much.

IsBoxer looks like it can be very much adapted, it's a bit intimitating at first, but not that bad when you get to it.

Thanks again :)

7. Good idea :)

Thank you very much.

IsBoxer looks like it can be very much adapted, it's a bit intimitating at first, but not that bad when you get to it.

Thanks again :)
    not sure if you found this tutorial series or not. it is the best tutorial on isboxer that i personally have found.. this guy breaks dang near everything down on it. how to set it up, how to best configure your cores for your toons, how to create macro's in isboxer, etc. this guy is extremely thorough. i personally learned a ton from this series.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m7IMrZtTjI&t=3132s

8. Its worth to mention that tremor totem and cleansing totem are pulsing every 3 second. Every 3 seconds these two totems clean fear and poison/disease debuffs on each party member.

It is worth to use on each shami a different castsequence macro to place the mentioned totems in a different order.
    For expl:
    Shami A) /castsequence reset=3 tremor totem, searing totem,cleansing totem,null
    Shami B) /castsequence reset=3 cleansing totem, tremor totem, searing totem,null
    Shami C) /castsequence reset=3 searing totem,cleansing totem, tremor totem, null

Don't just copy paste these macros as there are probably typos in it but you should get the idea.
    When you spam these three individual castsequence macros for 3 seconds then your shamis will place a cleansing and tremor totem on each second. Means you'll have once per second a tremor and cleansing totem ticking.
    In pvp combat that can make a huge difference because you gonna be feared for 1 rather than 3 seconds, UH DKs gonna hit like a wet noodle because their diseases are cleaned once per seconds, rogs lose all their poison, etc.