1. The Headless Horsemen (more like invincible)

So, is anybody gonna talk about the fact that the best in-game event out of the whole year isn't working? Me being a fresh 80 is a huge plus to be able to run this dungeon, but not when it's bugged. Everybody has their theories on how to defeat him. Have one that's worked for you? Drop your theory below for others to test while we wait on a fix!

Event is now fixed!!! Thanks Warmane.
    Edited: October 19, 2019

2. Update: The Event is Do-able if you have a paladin in your group. The paladin needs to use judgement of Justice on the floating head while everyone stands back and lets the horseman regenerate back to 100%. Once he's back to full health, kill the head. It took my group 2 heads before the rest of the mechanics kicked in and let us finish the boss.

3. Update: The Event is Do-able if you have a paladin in your group. The paladin needs to use judgement of Justice on the floating head while everyone stands back and lets the horseman regenerate back to 100%. Once he's back to full health, kill the head. It took my group 2 heads before the rest of the mechanics kicked in and let us finish the boss.
    True and false.

I've done it fine with regular dps'ing. All you have to make sure is that there's a paladin and that the paladin does Judgement of Justice on the head each time. Anything beyond that is just false information.

4. We tried that our first go around, and the horseman still went immune. I'll give it a try like this tomorrow and see how it goes.

5. can we actually get a fix so this works properly?
    I mean even 12 years ago this event worked without any problems...

6. I was about to say the same, yeah. Imagine an almost eleven years old expansion event like Hallow's End not working in 2019. On the self-proclaimed best private server around. That's quite hilarious, isn't it?