1. Dont understand arena rating change per win/loss

Hello, could someone please explain to me how arena rating changes per win or loss? My partner is currently 233 wins/202 losses and his personal rating is 1641, and i have 46 wins/42 losses and my current rating is 1581. Strange thing is that i keep seeing ppl for example with 200/200 and they all have around 1750 rating with same number of wins/losses. I also keep seeing ppl who have similar number of wins/losses as my partner has and they are over 1800. At out current team rating we get almost same number of arena change per win/loss, but in the warmane armory lots of other ppl around 1600/1650 get more rating change per win and less rating change per loss something like 14 win/8 loss. So what is the big secret about that?

https://imgur.com/a/lcI5zKc

2. I can lose 3548516252852852 times before reaching the 1000 rating then keep winning after that till 1800 rating or whatever and I'll have like 50 wins to 51985295269296529652 losses so my point is it depends when they lost those matches

3. I understand that part, but still dont understand how we at our current team rating 1730 get arena change +12 win/-12 loss, and some other ppl at simillar rating get +15 win / - 7 loss.

https://imgur.com/a/2k8Lv7S

4. Rating doesn't mean **** on wotlk for win/loss points. It's all about MMR (match making ranked).
    All teams start with 1500 MMR. It's the score you see at the end of an arena. It's different from team rating and personnal rating.
    Under 1000 rating you don't lose points but you can lose MMR.
    If you queue against people with even or higher MMR you will win more points than queing against people with less MMR, and the same in reverse for the defeats. You lose less against people with higher MMR than you (and more against people with less MMR)