1. Bag Won't Open? (Icecrown)

Hi! I used a few of my coins to buy a Glacial bag from the store on my 80 Druid, and when I outfitted with it, it wouldn't open. I tried every way I could, changing slots, logging out and back in, and nothing. I ended up selling it (cringe) to a vendor because I didn't know what else to do with it. So I bought a few Journeymen's backpacks from the AH, and when I put them in the slots, they wouldn't open either! Now, the little 6 slot packs I had bought from a vendor worked, but the backpacks wouldn't open. Am I doing something wrong?

2. use to happen from time to time when i played, logging off for a bit always fixed it for me. if you bought the bag with coins, you can try opening a ticket and explaining what happened and they may return it to you.

3. Thanks for the help. I logged back in after about half an hour, and sure enough the bags opened. I feel like an *****. I'll send them a ticket and see if they don't mind. If not, my fault, but still. Thank you for the help, Skuddy! :)