1. I was planning to build the comp against the most difficult opponent a boxer will face. I assumed another boxer is the most difficult enemy a boxer will face. But perhaps another boxer isn't the most common difficulty after all? AOE would be preferable against another boxer at least + world pvp, so shamans may not be that great for AOE, while Spriest/Boomkin are better for that.

In any case was planning to play Lordaeron/Blackrock. Preferable a comp thatcan do city raids/World pvp somewhat easily. I think I grab 20-25 dps and ~8 others (depending on performance).
    Shamans have the best AoE ingame though, magma totem (damage doesn't split on multiple targets, to a big boxer it does more damage than starfall would but requires you to go on top of him ofcourse), this is the same for death and decay. They are excellent for sitting in crossfaction cities (Auction house rape is nice due to AoE potential.). Spriest requires time to master though I don't really advise it as a starter if there are already enemy boxers around or if you are new to boxing, I had my fair share of fun with them but only after I boxed shamans/druids/dk's for like 1.5 years and learned a crapton of IsBoxer on the way...Just be warned especially during gearing phase you'll have hard times. Shamans/druids are easiest to start of with and dk/priest gets buffed alot by gear and are more rewarding after time. hunters/mages/warlock require tryhard mode and are easily crippeled vs premades/boxers due to lack of any decent controllable AoE. Why not try out some stuff on blackrock? I'm sure you will find out what you like best there, you'll get an idea of damage outputs on higher gear and once you found out what you like you can make toons on icecrown/lordaeron.

2. Shamans are easier, they have a low skillcap and have a lot of multiboxer friendly spells. Especially when uninitiated to isboxer they will feel as the "better setup".
    I consider Boomkins as the most starter friendly boxing setup. They are so simple that you don't even need ISboxer for them. The most "complex" part is to figgure out the shapeshifting macros and that means a lot...
    Their playstyle is quite narrow: Prowl in stealth to the opponent lines - make a surprise attack with starfall - run away until starfall is of cd - repeat.
    And pray that you won't get caught by the opponents while starfall is on cd. Thats it.

Imo the most complex setup in pvp are 1dk 4ret due to their huge repetoire of abilitys paired with off heals, weapon switching, etc.

If you play druids with a shaman playstyle (standing there casting all day.) yeah well.. lol your're ****ed. Make good usage of your cd's and druids will be rewarding as hell. A lot of round robbin typhooning + travel form peel back combined with decent hotting mechanics is golden.
    You can't rely on kiting as a multiboxer. It doesn't work out when multiple opponents chase you and use CC effects and deathgrip on your chars.
    Our biggest weakness as boxer is our bad mobility. Boxing classes that are very resilient works the best because we often find ourself in situations where we have to tank the opponents dmg and can't prevent it with kiting.
    Edited: October 22, 2019

3. My Lordaeron Lazerchickens alts https://imgur.com/a/yK5fE4m
    Amazing fun to play them, but they are squishies comparing to my main mele team https://imgur.com/cKt66wG

4. I consider Boomkins as the most starter friendly boxing setup. They are so simple that you don't even need ISboxer for them. The most "complex" part is to figgure out the shapeshifting macros and that means a lot...
    Their playstyle is quite narrow: Prowl in stealth to the opponent lines - make a surprise attack with starfall - run away until starfall is of cd - repeat.
    And pray that you won't get caught by the opponents while starfall is on cd. Thats it.

Imo the most complex setup in pvp are 1dk 4ret due to their huge repetoire of abilitys paired with off heals, weapon switching, etc.

You can't rely on kiting as a multiboxer. It doesn't work out when multiple opponents chase you and use CC effects and deathgrip on your chars.
    Our biggest weakness as boxer is our bad mobility. Boxing classes that are very resilient works the best because we often find ourself in situations where we have to tank the opponents dmg and can't prevent it with kiting.
    You got me lolling real hard on the macro and kiting part xD Not gonna debate with you further since it has no point obviously and I'm not here to make a mess so HF on your boxing adventures.

For all the people reading the thread. Test stuff on blackrock and play what YOU like, it is the most important after all.

5. I was planning to build the comp against the most difficult opponent a boxer will face. I assumed another boxer is the most difficult enemy a boxer will face.
    When your plan is to multibox +35 chars then your only threat will mostly be other large scale boxers. Boomkins are the best choice against that. When you pop starfall all at once then the other boxer gonna die in seconds. Typhoon can either be used on round robin to interrupt the casting spells of another boxer or it can be used all at once to deal a huge amount of aoe dmg.
    In any case was planning to play Lordaeron/Blackrock. Preferable a comp thatcan do city raids/World pvp somewhat easily. I think I grab 25-30 dps and ~8 others (depending on performance).
    There is barely any Wpvp on Blackrock. You can't do much beside BGs there as a multiboxer.

Multiboxing +35 chars on Lordaeron for city raids/Wpvp might be a bit over the top. The realm isn't that crowded and most ppl there do only PvE. You won't find any challenge when you multibox such a huge amount of characters on Lordaeron.

If you really wanna multibox so many chars then my recommendation is to play on Icecrown. The realm has the most active Wpvp and Wintergrasp. From time to time you'll find challenging fights there as a 35 man boxer while on Blackrock or Lordaeron that will barely be the case.

First 12