1. Best team Multiboxer on Lordaeron??

Hello there! I just want to ask you which classes is the best for levelling and doing PvP? I just want to try something different.. What characters should i make to not die (ofc i need healers, i was thinking about rdruids cause they are good, i am bored with 10 moonkins.. I just want to try something different.. I am waiting for your answer the best multiboxers :)

Have a great day/night.

Kind regards, Apocalpysaa.

2. Hello there! I just want to ask you which classes is the best for levelling and doing PvP? I just want to try something different.. What characters should i make to not die (ofc i need healers, i was thinking about rdruids cause they are good, i am bored with 10 moonkins.. I just want to try something different.. I am waiting for your answer the best multiboxers :)

Have a great day/night.

Kind regards, Apocalpysaa.
    With 10 slots, there is probably nothing better than 10 moonkins.

Do you want to expand you numbers? if so you could make your current druids resto and add something.

On lordaeron I would say shaman-teams, druid-teams , dk-teams are most viable comps due to lack of BIS gear. (Full druids will probable stay ontop untill you can box 25-40 and possibly after aswell simply due to lack of BIS items).

You could go full SP, but it will not be easy play without the BIS trinket access. (glowing twilight scale/sindragosa's flawlesss fang)

3. (glowing twilight scale/sindragosa's flawlesss fang)
    Possible w/o Sin, but w/o GTS ....

If you dont want to permawin, grab all classes, have some fun with tweaking, adjusting, maybe one you'll have some kind of success. Or you would be able to expand team.

4. With 10 slots, there is probably nothing better than 10 moonkins.

Do you want to expand you numbers? if so you could make your current druids resto and add something.

On lordaeron I would say shaman-teams, druid-teams , dk-teams are most viable comps due to lack of BIS gear. (Full druids will probable stay ontop untill you can box 25-40 and possibly after aswell simply due to lack of BIS items).

You could go full SP, but it will not be easy play without the BIS trinket access. (glowing twilight scale/sindragosa's flawlesss fang)

Thank you so much for the comment!! Also i want to ask you if i can with only 1 PC, i mean, which PC will you recomand it for me? I want 20 or 25 druids, i want to make a big team of druids.. Also i want 5-10 healers with me, so if i make 25 i ned 10 healers and 15 moonkins, if i make 20, i will go with 5 healers. The question is i can only multibox 10 atm untill i buy a New PC, but idk which one is a good for me to play only with 1 PC, im not really the best multiboxer, but i dont want to play on 2-3 PC's.. So, what PC do you have? Or what PC you will recomand it for me to multibox 25 chars? I will appreciate it do much if you will answer. Thanks!

5. Thats my ranking after testing different 10man setups in and out on the Blackrock realm:
    7 ele shami, 3 rdudu > 7 Fdk, 3 rdudu > 7 mm hunter, 3 rdudu > 7 spriest, 3rdudu = 10 boomkins

Yes, I consider Boomkins as one of the weakest setup in terms of pvp. They are only good against other boxer. Otherwise it's easy to counter them with AoE CC.
    Edited: October 20, 2019

6. Thats my ranking after testing different 10man setups in and out on the Blackrock realm:
    7 ele shami, 3 rdudu > 7 Fdk, 3 rdudu > 7 mm hunter, 3 rdudu > 7 spriest, 3rdudu = 10 boomkins

Yes, I consider Boomkins as one of the weakest setup in terms of pvp. They are only good against other boxer. Otherwise it's easy to counter them with AoE CC.

Would spriest be better with 15 dps + some healers? I could imagine the AOE dmg would be great against boxers. How does the AoE from Mind Sear compare to chain lightning. I'm somewhat interested in spriests, but considering shaman/boomkin too.
    Edited: October 21, 2019

7. Thats my ranking after testing different 10man setups in and out on the Blackrock realm:

Everything gets countered heavily due to AoE when playing amounts of 10, simply due to AoE damage not splitting.
    Druids are still above the rest for their utility imo. Round robbin typhoons will keep enemies at bay whenever you want, you can shapeshift slow on whole team, you have stealth.... Sure you may neglect a fear with a shaman or a dk team but it doesn't make them superior, when you peel properly the druids will always live longer.

I'm sure you know what I mean, you wrote it yourself => every team you tested equals the druid team.

Thank you so much for the comment!! Also i want to ask you if i can with only 1 PC, i mean, which PC will you recomand it for me? I want 20 or 25 druids, i want to make a big team of druids.. Also i want 5-10 healers with me, so if i make 25 i ned 10 healers and 15 moonkins, if i make 20, i will go with 5 healers. The question is i can only multibox 10 atm untill i buy a New PC, but idk which one is a good for me to play only with 1 PC, im not really the best multiboxer, but i dont want to play on 2-3 PC's.. So, what PC do you have? Or what PC you will recomand it for me to multibox 25 chars? I will appreciate it do much if you will answer. Thanks!
    What budget do you have for the PC?

Would spriest be better with 15 dps + some healers? I could imagine the AOE dmg would be great against boxers. How does the AoE from Mind Sear compare to chain lightning. I'm somewhat interested in spriests, but considering shaman/boomkin too.
    You can't compare it to chain lightning, Mindsear is aoe while chain lightning isn't.

About the damage though, it is very strong especially when stacking haste.

Drive your priest team with a warlock main (take spelltank demo-destro hybridspec => the warlock will not die easily to other boxers or any type of spelldamage) and you won't need healers. Divisiona ran warlock + 9 priests and he kicked *** with it. When you get casts off you will flop boxers pretty easily. Vs premades or a bunch of solo players it is a different thing tho, you will have to split your mindsears in order to do effective AoE damage. (Or wipe them 1by1 but it will not end well for you if the opponents know their thing.)

This combo gets strong really fast when upping the amounts and when you have access to haste gear.

Main bottleneck to priests is mana, even with dispersion and hymn you'll face scenarios where you will oom and die.

If you need more info feel free to ask, I have a 40 man team with 32 spriests in it on Icecrown.

8. Everything gets countered heavily due to AoE when playing amounts of 10, simply due to AoE damage not splitting.
    Druids are still above the rest for their utility imo. Round robbin typhoons will keep enemies at bay whenever you want, you can shapeshift slow on whole team, you have stealth.... Sure you may neglect a fear with a shaman or a dk team but it doesn't make them superior, when you peel properly the druids will always live longer.

I'm sure you know what I mean, you wrote it yourself => every team you tested equals the druid team.

What budget do you have for the PC?

You can't compare it to chain lightning, Mindsear is aoe while chain lightning isn't.

About the damage though, it is very strong especially when stacking haste.

Drive your priest team with a warlock main (take spelltank demo-destro hybridspec => the warlock will not die easily to other boxers or any type of spelldamage) and you won't need healers. Divisiona ran warlock + 9 priests and he kicked *** with it. When you get casts off you will flop boxers pretty easily. Vs premades or a bunch of solo players it is a different thing tho, you will have to split your mindsears in order to do effective AoE damage. (Or wipe them 1by1 but it will not end well for you if the opponents know their thing.)

This combo gets strong really fast when upping the amounts and when you have access to haste gear.

Main bottleneck to priests is mana, even with dispersion and hymn you'll face scenarios where you will oom and die.

If you need more info feel free to ask, I have a 40 man team with 32 spriests in it on Icecrown.

Idk, depend how much it costs, i am working a lot, probably next year i will buy a new PC, but i don't know what PC is good for me.. For 20-25 chars only with 1 PC!

9. Main bottleneck to priests is mana, even with dispersion and hymn you'll face scenarios where you will oom and die.
    Would 4 resto shamans with round robing mana spring totem fix this? What about melee teams, arent they gonna swarm the priests? Priests dont have knockbacks like boomies/shamans have.

Drive your priest team with a warlock main (take spelltank demo-destro hybridspec => the warlock will not die easily to other boxers or any type of spelldamage)
    I've never heard of warlock driver before. Arent clothies rather squishy? Soul link could give 30% dmg reduction it seems. I was thinking DK/War as the driver.

10. Would 4 resto shamans with round robing mana spring totem fix this? What about melee teams, arent they gonna swarm the priests? Priests dont have knockbacks like boomies/shamans have.

I've never heard of warlock driver before. Arent clothies rather squishy? Soul link could give 30% dmg reduction it seems. I was thinking DK/War as the driver.
    Priest teams will oom with way more MP5 buffs than just 1 Mana Spring :D I'm guessing you meant Mana Tide.

Sure you will oom slower with healers instead of just priests, but your damage will be significantly lower too, besides a lot of priests will allow you to get maximum advantage of Holy Nova, wich heals for insane amounts when stacked, when you have access to BiS trinkets(Glowing Twilight Scale) Holy Nova will make you nearly unkillable for the small time the trinket lasts.

Another benefit of teams with mostly priests in my opinion is the use of Dispersion, when you have healers in the team and you need to pop Dispersion to survive, your healers will most likely die anyway. While if you're only priests, your mana will be regained after Dispersion allowing you to top you fully with Holy Nova (due to having 5 priests per party or 4 with main)

Warlocks can be insane spell damage tanks in the game with the correct spec. 10% Damage reduction from Felhunter from Demonology tree, Soul Link damage reduction, a crapton of stamina (my lock has 50k nearly) also the Nether Protection talent from Destruction tree, wich can give you 30% spelldamage reduction when hit by a spellschool => this buff procs on you for every spellschool and stacks with eachother and it procs all the time. Also with warlock comes handy stuff like Curse of Elements wich works well with spellcasters, aoe stun, some CC that goes really well with Mind Sear. (Death Coil, Fear, Fear doesn't break since Mind Sear doesn't damage the target)

Whatever floats your boat I guess :), if you rather play it with warrior or dk I'm sure you can make it work just fine, just for me it feels clunky, melee main of spellcaster teams. I tried it and I will not go back to it xD

What bothers me most about priests setups is the mana and some of its utilities for boxing. If you get jumped by a premade or if ppl are spread around like mad then you'll get ****ed after making a small error. Whilst with some other boxing comps it's easier to counteract or survive.

I find the DK setups the best so far for mixed combat (fights with boxers and large groups.)

PS: I'm not saying that you can't make priests+healers work, simply sharing my own thoughts on the subject ;) My 40man priest set is the only set that only has 4 or 5 healers because I don't like them there =D

EDIT: About melee teams swarming ontop of you, when they come in from max range Mind Sear will most likely wipe them. (considering the two parties have equal gear) If he lands on you or comes close, you can round robbin Fear or Holy Nova spam. (Holy Nova does sick damage due to the game lacking any type of resistance to holy damage or very little atleast.)

11. Thank you so much for the comment!! Also i want to ask you if i can with only 1 PC, i mean, which PC will you recomand it for me? I want 20 or 25 druids, i want to make a big team of druids.. Also i want 5-10 healers with me, so if i make 25 i ned 10 healers and 15 moonkins, if i make 20, i will go with 5 healers. The question is i can only multibox 10 atm untill i buy a New PC, but idk which one is a good for me to play only with 1 PC, im not really the best multiboxer, but i dont want to play on 2-3 PC's.. So, what PC do you have? Or what PC you will recomand it for me to multibox 25 chars? I will appreciate it do much if you will answer. Thanks!
    dude, get a ryzen cpu. anything with around 8 cores 16 threads should be able to get you a team of 20-25 characters. really wouldn't be that expensive. you can get a used ryzen 8 core for around 50-100. used x370 motherboard? around 30-50. overclock the cpu to 4 ghz. you'll be fine.
    Edited: October 22, 2019

12. Everything gets countered heavily due to AoE when playing amounts of 10, simply due to AoE damage not splitting.
    No, resto druides have wild growth and ele shamis have chainheal. Both abilitys are perfect to overcome aoe dmg.
    when you peel properly the druids will always live longer.
    Ele shamis are much more resistant than boomkins. Boomkins lose all their armor when they go out of their moonkin form in order to heal, means they get destroyed by physical dmg dealer. Ele shamis don't have that issue and they have also better heals against aoe and burst dmg when boomkins do.

There is a reason why almost every large scale pvp boxer plays ele shamis + resto dudus. With +10 chars its just the best setup.
    Boomkins only advantage is starfall which is very effective against other boxers due to its splash dmg.

13. Would spriest be better with 15 dps + some healers? I could imagine the AOE dmg would be great against boxers. How does the AoE from Mind Sear compare to chain lightning. I'm somewhat interested in spriests, but considering shaman/boomkin too.
    Is your goal to counter other boxer or to have a over all effective setup?
    Against boxer roll boomkins because typhoon and starfall are perfect to kill other boxers.
    If u wanna have a over all effective team then roll 11ele and 4 rdudus in case you wanna box 15 chars. With 20 I'd go with 15 ele 5 rdudu.

14. No, resto druides have wild growth and ele shamis have chainheal. Both abilitys are perfect to overcome aoe dmg.

Ele shamis are much more resistant than boomkins. Boomkins lose all their armor when they go out of their moonkin form in order to heal, means they get destroyed by physical dmg dealer. Ele shamis don't have that issue and they have also better heals against aoe and burst dmg when boomkins do.

There is a reason why almost every large scale pvp boxer plays ele shamis + resto dudus. With +10 chars its just the best setup.
    Boomkins only advantage is starfall which is very effective against other boxers due to its splash dmg.
    Shamans are easier, they have a low skillcap and have a lot of multiboxer friendly spells. Especially when uninitiated to isboxer they will feel as the "better setup".

Yes shamans are tankier vs melees but that doesn't mean much. You shouldn't have issues vs melee's when having access to round robbin typhoons or nature's grasp, or barkskin (with brambles talent.). You shouldn't die when you have CD's up. (Even if you lose a druid here and there, you have so many combat-resses.) (You should never ever use all typhoons at once vs non-boxers unless you know it's gonna work out well.) Sure, unlucky events happen when you die, but it may/will happen to any combo. (A good premade will wipe any boxer., don't forget this)

Sure ele shamans have chain heal yes but it is 2sec+ cast and may get pushed back by damage, gimping your healing making you stand there and maybe die eventually. If you play druids with a shaman playstyle (standing there casting all day.) yeah well.. lol your're ****ed. Make good usage of your cd's and druids will be rewarding as hell. A lot of round robbin typhooning + travel form peel back combined with decent hotting mechanics is golden.

When playing mixed fights and I would have access only to 15 chars I would pick 10 balance-5 resto over 10 ele-5 resto every single time. But hey that's just me.

15. I was planning to build the comp against the most difficult opponent a boxer will face. I assumed another boxer is the most difficult enemy a boxer will face. But perhaps another boxer isn't the most common difficulty after all? AOE would be preferable against another boxer at least + world pvp, so shamans may not be that great for AOE, while Spriest/Boomkin are better for that.

In any case was planning to play Lordaeron/Blackrock. Preferable a comp thatcan do city raids/World pvp somewhat easily. I think I grab 25-30 dps and ~8 others (depending on performance).
    Edited: October 22, 2019

12 Last