1. What's the best class to solo old content?

I wanna make a new character to solo Classic Raids and TBC Dungeons (I don't think TBC raids are possible?), what class is best suited for this task? some people told me it's Death Knight, some people told me it's Paladin, some people told me it's Hunter...

Which one is it? :D

2. Basically any tank class with healing abitlies like dk or pala

or you try an apache war helicopter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwhNG76DBfQ

3. You cannot even solo vanilla raids on some bosses. Temple of anqiraj is okay for dk/pala tank as they have heals. You can kill every boss except 2, the one that is in air and needs ranged person to attack it and one bonus boss which deals huge damage.

Zul'gurub should be fine except last boss. He will mostly mind control you thus reseting the fight. So impossible.
    Ruins of anqiraj, possible to get past 1st boss as he will also mind control you and reset fight. Others are ok but some will be still impossible to solo due to tactics involved.

Molten core is meh easy but takes time.
    Blackwing lair, no. It's not possible to solo it.

Karazhan can be soloed on few bosses but others will wreck you.

So most raids are just not possible to solo at all.

4. demo locks do an okay job too,
    but dk/pala are the way to go

5. I can solo zulgurub, including last boss, karazhan up until chess event -which requires 10 people- on my 6.5k dk. I can also solo all HC TBC content which is pretty nice.
    Some TBC bosses have mana draining abilities which means DK is way more at advantage than Pala.
    so DK is the best solo class.
    Bis Affliction lock is the second. They have insane heals. Way more than any other class. I've seen an affli lock solo Pos Normal.
    Pala is the third.

6. I can solo zulgurub, including last boss, karazhan up until chess event -which requires 10 people- on my 6.5k dk. I can also solo all HC TBC content which is pretty nice.
    Some TBC bosses have mana draining abilities which means DK is way more at advantage than Pala.
    so DK is the best solo class.
    Bis Affliction lock is the second. They have insane heals. Way more than any other class. I've seen an affli lock solo Pos Normal.
    Pala is the third.
    So how did you solo last boss in zulgurub? Every time I try, he will just mind control me and that's pretty much over. Idk how someone can solo it unless the boss is bugged with mind control and doesn't use it.

Karazhan chess event requires only 1 person to do it, it doesn't require 10 at all. Only 1 guy can solve the chess event...

7. Have you done the Karazhan chess event recently? AFAIK, it couldn't be complete solo or just 2 or 3 players as it't not scripted correctly on warmane.

8. First of all chess event is nerfed somewhere between cataclysm and MoP. In wotlk you need 10 players doing exactly what they need to do.

For Zulgurub last boss, i found out if you have any pets, spawns such as the worms spawned by "Bloodworms" talent in bloodspec, he mind controls you. Also there should be no other players inside the raid. So in conclusion, dont bring out any ghoul-gargoyle, get rid of he bloodworms talent and he wont MC you.

9. DK by far the best, you can solo Sartharion and also hold several bosses in ICC until enrage timer.
    Edited: November 4, 2019

10. Yeah except some mobs / bosses in vanilla and TBC are immune to DK's diseases so you can't heal with death strike, I think it's because DK's got released in Wrath of the Lich King and some things just dosen't work on earlier content.

I soloed every Vanilla / Tbc 5man heroics and some raids as Unholy Dps and it went fine but some bosses that were "immune" to my diseases I had to get out my 6,3k Tank gear to survive.
    DK is such a self healer that it is totaly possible to solo Rotface, id suggest do it on 10 normal cause it takes a long time.
    My point is they can deal with almost anything, even fights where people are very dependent on healers.

11. Well last time when I did Karazhan chess event, it was bugged as hell because warlock could fire from any distance, priests could heal in seconds, so yeah... but I bet it's working with single person IF it's scripted. If not, then sorry. When I did it was 1 year ago and it was bugged.

Anyway, with my warrior prot tank I managed to solo every heroic tbc dungeon and normal dungeons in northrend. Some normals will give you trouble because as warrior you do not have heal any sort except regeneration. With bis gear, it will be much easier as well. Heroics I doubt you can do it as prot warrior unless you really have good gear or you are furry warrior with t10 prot for some defense + bryntoll.

12. Well last time when I did Karazhan chess event, it was bugged as hell because warlock could fire from any distance, priests could heal in seconds, so yeah... but I bet it's working with single person IF it's scripted. If not, then sorry. When I did it was 1 year ago and it was bugged.
    This have been taken up countless times, "The chess event" in karazhan is harder then hell because TBC / Vanilla content is buffed, Mobs and bosses does much more damage then originaly and because "The chess event" is made the way it is, your gear dosen't scale with the chess pieces you control. So no matter if you do it on lvl 70 with a fresh toon or a BiS geared 80, it's still the same.
    On a side note it's doable, I have personally done it several times but you need a perfect stradegy for it and you can't solo it.

13. How do you get in to Zul'Gurub? It keeps telling me I have to be in a raid group...
    Disregard, figured it out.
    Edited: March 22, 2021

14. How do you get in to Zul'Gurub?
    It keeps telling me I have to be in a raid group...
    When you ask a question and provide an answer to it yourself..

15. When you ask a question and provide an answer to it yourself..
    Yep, pretty much! I figured out how, didn't know you could just convert a party to a raid group.

12 Last