1. Shadowmourne question.

Hello, so this is my pally's pvp gear; http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    and I'd like to know if it's worth to coin out SM on him, will the damage difference be huge or is it just a small upgrade?

Some things to keep in mind, I don't care about PvE because I'm already satisfied with gloren, PvP wise I enjoy WPvP, random BGs and maybe some fun 2s (probably on low rating, like 1400-1600ish).

Thanks for reading this!

2. It's not worth the small upgrade, do pve casually and get it legit, you could buy bis weapons / trinkets for multiple class's over that 1 mourn plus you already got gloren, just my opinion.

3. I also think it's not worth it. You got a gucci weapon already making the possible upgrade very little and not worth the 100 and something coins.

4. not worth, as people sayd, do pve casually and u will get it good, smourne won t icrease your damage by a lot

5. Bother with SM after you get your other bis pve off parts and yeah personally I think SM can offer an amazing burst power unlike gloren.

6. Thanks everyone, honestly I can't make up my mind. Some people tell me the difference ain't much, others say it's huge :/
    Guess I'll save the coins for time since I don't really wanna gear any other character at the moment (I already got weapons and trinkets on 6 more characters).

7. You can always send them to me if you're so torn about it