1. Is the T10 2nd bonus worth it ? (s-priest)

I'm in a pickle with my priest, as I have the t10 shoulders and head, giving me the bonus crit, but I also have legs of woven death and gloves of false gestures.

So to get the 2nd bonus I'll need to remove one of the latter. It would pain me to replace one of those higher level pieces.

My question is, should I just buy the Meteor chaser robes and quit chasing the full set bonus, or should I buy the t10 robe and then replace gloves or leggings of woven death ?

0.5 sec reduction on MF does sound pretty potent to me, though I'm not sure I would get the full benefit with my high latency.

2. T10 4 set bonus is HUGE. Get it.

Also when you do you drop mind blast from your rotation (only use MB when you have t10 4set if a healer needs replenishment)

3. T10 4 set bonus is HUGE. Get it.

Also when you do you drop mind blast from your rotation (only use MB when you have t10 4set if a healer needs replenishment)
    Thanks for the reply and the advice.

I did as you said I picked up the Acolytes robe. I'm so mad at myself for buying those gloves when I did, as I'm in desperate need of hit rating.

4. keep the boe pants till you get your bis ones from fester/rot (I forgot which one)

5. keep the boe pants till you get your bis ones from fester/rot (I forgot which one)
    Yeah the legs are probably the the best item I own. But it will be a while until I can replace them- Can't even start raiding with my pathetic 89 hit rating lol.