1. Tank/healer + rogue LFM to do content

Hi, me and my brother play together on this server, we are looking for more players to play, we usually play from 19pm until 22/23pm gmt time +1, our base is Portugal/Europe.

For now, our team is:
    pala tank - around 3400gs
    healer - around 4400gs
    rogue - around 3300gs

has i said before, we are looking for more player to have fun and clear some content (we don't mind fails or learning, its the fun of the game) we are kinda tiered to search for player to do stuff, and excuse me for this, but the community of ppl looking for party's to play on the general chat are full of elitist player that just think GS means all, and don't know mechanics our just blame the other for their fails.

we use discord to communicate, its easy, but if you don't want or don't feel conformable to talk with us, no problem, once again, we just want to chill and have fun, and off coarse if we can, we want better gear and clear stuff.

we don't mind or care if you are low GS, if you are low GS, its ok, we don't mind of making runs to get better equips for you and we can grow up has a team.

If there is anyone who wants to chill and play with us, send or put here your in game name, I will add you later on for some runs.

good games to all!

EDIT: totally forgot... we are playing on the horde faction!
    Edited: October 23, 2019

2. Hi guys,

You are welcome to come join us at <Chaos Knights> - we have people doing dungeons and raids almost daily. And we always have room for friendly and social people.

(We are alliance)

/Cheers

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408113

3. Hey, thank for the reply, but i totally forgot, we are playing on the horde side! but thanks for the invite

4. Ninjytsu add me for some later plays =)