1. Well, that's why I was saying progressive. I remember back in the days when they launch cata, it was progressive. Yeah, talents and **** to 4.3, but raids should be t11->t13, progressive...That should give us a good amount of time of gg:)
    their time would be better spent on a project that will last once it hits endgame. no point in wasting resources on something that you know will likely go to **** once its at the final patch.

personally im curious to see what the project is. anything prior to mop doesn't seem likely to me. warmane has done everything there but vanilla and with classic i can't seem them bothering with it. on the other hand anything after mop either wasn't that popular or seems like it would be a royal ***** to code. which leaves me scratching my head.

2. It's probably going to be another wotlk realm imo.

3. it would be nice if they make Battle for Azeroth. I saw a lot of videos on youtube I like that expansion lot.

4. I think that it will be a custom server. Something like Fumetas server that used to be popular years ago; custom content added in a 3.3.5a client. Release of raids created by Warmane. Maybe the Emerald Dream lore with its hidden zone that was in development and abandoned.

5. I think that it will be a custom server. Something like Fumetas server that used to be popular years ago; custom content added in a 3.3.5a client. Release of raids created by Warmane. Maybe the Emerald Dream lore with its hidden zone that was in development and abandoned.
    I'd like to see that :D

6. I would like a perma season 7 woltk realm, with ulduar as the endgame. Or firelands cata.

7. Please no another WOTLK server.
    Serious question:

Have you tried retail? If you dont want to pvp, and want continuous pve progression and always new content to experience retail really might be for you. Pvp sucks and the "world" is kinda meh too put raid wise blizzard has been amazing since wod basicely. Raids have never been better. And you have mythic +.

8. Serious question:

Have you tried retail? If you dont want to pvp, and want continuous pve progression and always new content to experience retail really might be for you. Pvp sucks and the "world" is kinda meh too put raid wise blizzard has been amazing since wod basicely. Raids have never been better. And you have mythic +.

Im am PVP oriented only.

I did, and its god damn awful. If its free, I wouldnt play wow retail.

9. There is a one thing nobody mentioned but I'd like to see somewhere and it's Cata 4.2 Firelands capped server. Firelands as the end game raid would be a perfect choice and t10 Ruthless was the most balanced gear set like ever. If staff were willing to gamble a little t'would be good. Just stay away from Dragon soul and all it's content and pretend it never happened.

First 12