1. horde is so tough /s

You horde folks sure are bad-asses, needing 3 lvl80's to camp a lvl47's corpse. Grow up and fight somebody your own size.

2. They're outside at the Horde flightpath, Not inside camping NPC's, and I doubt they chased you more then 1 yard so, what you running into them for.

3. It's literally the same on both sides.
    It only depends on the time of day. Alliance is more annoying evening EU hours, horde is more annoying daytime EU hours.

source: leveled on both sides, multiple times. Avoid notorious zones and you'll be fine.

4. Ahaha. They have no choice, your level 47 guy is so powerful, if they let you get away, why, you could destroy their whole city. That's funny to me, it happens to me too, The other day I got camped by a few people, I don't care, I'll let them sit there forever and just go watch TV or have a snack.

5. I wouldn't doubt their skill if I were you Jamesdean is a great warrior along with that priest sooo yeah your fault for leveling in a pvp zone lmao.

6. I wouldn't doubt their skill if I were you Jamesdean is a great warrior along with that priest sooo yeah your fault for leveling in a pvp zone lmao.
    Great warriors don't go around doing that because it's not necessary. So you're wrong. :D
    Edited: October 25, 2019

7. Great warriors don't go around doing that because it's not necessary. So you're wrong. :D
    great warriors don't go to tanaris and stv YEP they should only do arena/bgs or afk in Durotar/elwyen forest. (check their mmr and arena achievements).

8. I bet he ressurects himself right in front of them instead of as far away as possible and mounting/escaping instantly. Then they kill him, again and again and they start to think that something aren't right with this dude or it's a bot, so should be killed.

9. Lol welcome to warmane. Ganking is allowed, deal with it. Including character names in your posts however, could get you in trouble lol. But whatever right? You totally shamed them for ganking you! Lmao the only clown here is you.

10. Lol welcome to warmane. Ganking is allowed, deal with it. Including character names in your posts however, could get you in trouble lol. But whatever right? You totally shamed them for ganking you! Lmao the only clown here is you.
    You sound like you have a personal vendetta.