1. Holy Paladin Spec help?

Hello everybody!

I recenty started playing as a paladin and I'm currently lvl 27 and trying to go for a holy spec to become a healer. I'm about to lvl up but from here I don't know where to spend my talent points and what are the best places to spend them in the future. So can anyone guide me what are the best places to spend talent points in general for my spec? And also which addons are useful for my spec.\

2. just go ret till lv 80, it will be a lot easyer (you lv faster by quests then doing dungeons)
    and don t bodear with the spells to learn it, holy paladin is easy, really easy, you just need to know what your spells does

3. First off, those are endgame talents, I'd recommend the spec that dips into Ret tree for fresh 80 holy paladin.

So, play ret up until 80, in the last 2 levels, start taking Stam+int(sp/crit/haste) rewards so you can use them at 80 for your holy spec.
    At 80 you've got this guide, read it, read it 5 times if you need to, it's very detailed and explains a lot more than I'd be bothered to type now.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325569

You can level up as holy, but you'd have to forget questing and just level by RDF, which is fine at low levels, but insanely slow later on. I've tried it, it's got a major drop at around lvl68+. Questing alone as holy is possible, but you'll have very low damage for when you need to kill mobs.