1. How's that Mercenary Mode working for all you Hordies out there?

Just curious, after a couple of months to test this farce out and see how it's working: As a Horde player, what's your opinion of how MM has "solved" the issues plaguing bgs, arena, and World PvP since they implemented it? Everyone on Horde side think it's working? Everyone happy?

Well I already know the answer to WPvP and arena. NOTHING changed in either of those aspects, so yea...I guess it's just bgs they 'tried' to solve. Not posing this question to the 90% human SM swinging pallies and warriors over on alli side. Just Hordies. Is your bg win rate any better than before? Do you find that alli MMs don't really try? Do they AFK? Do they help? Is this working? Are you happy? Do you wish they would've "solved" it another way? What would you say to Warmane about all of this?

Thank you for honest responses.

2. At beginning Merc Mode was awful, had like 15-20% win rate, cause horde had full blackrock (relentless guys) vs full ally icecrwon bis players. Now its working nice, got nearly same win rate as before Merc Mode.
    Edited: October 27, 2019

3. At beginning Merc Mode was awful, had like 15-20% win rate, cause horde had full blackrock (relentless guys) vs full ally icecrwon bis players. Now its working nice, got nearly same win rate as before Merc Mode.
    Isn't 'almost as good' as the obvious failure they had before MM still an obvious failure? If I'm interpreting you correctly, you're saying it's slightly worse than the bad we had before.

4. It doesn't accomplish anything because there was nothing to fix in the first place, "why horde always lose?" in another bg some alliance player is saying "why ally always lose?" It's like ganking oh they gank so i gank so everyone ganks, all of a sudden its "ally gank more wtf no lifes" then an alliance player saying the exact same bloody thing, shut up in bg chat and fight maybe that's the issue, also que with the dam healer its the only reason one side will win.

5. The queue is no longer instant and randoms have a chance at winning. Most BGs I join solo are about one healer away from winning unless we have enough of those salty Alliance who afk while we make reports. Seriously, the Alliance seem more upset in BGs than the Horde, who just seem to whine on the forums. But the part that confuses me is why Alliance is upset when they're the ones who opt'd in, why don't they take that anger out on themselves instead of everyone else who's actually playing the game?

6. Isn't 'almost as good' as the obvious failure they had before MM still an obvious failure? If I'm interpreting you correctly, you're saying it's slightly worse than the bad we had before.
    slightly worse but acceptable

7. The queue is no longer instant and randoms have a chance at winning. Most BGs I join solo are about one healer away from winning unless we have enough of those salty Alliance who afk while we make reports. Seriously, the Alliance seem more upset in BGs than the Horde, who just seem to whine on the forums. But the part that confuses me is why Alliance is upset when they're the ones who opt'd in, why don't they take that anger out on themselves instead of everyone else who's actually playing the game?
    They are upset because for a period of time Alliance had like 95% win rate, but now they only win 55-60%.

Also 9 of 10 bgs are 1 healer away from winning, this apply on both sides :D

8. They are upset because for a period of time Alliance had like 95% win rate, but now they only win 55-60%.

Also 9 of 10 bgs are 1 healer away from winning, this apply on both sides :D
    Alliance had 95% win rate because we didn't battle royale every battleground the entire time. Tactics have gone out the window - people fighting entire AB's in roads, nobody even knows what a tower is in EOTS.... people in Field of Strife playing a melee version of tug of war for an hour. Most BG's are worth deserting these days. I'm not sure if merc mode had anything to do with it..... but I don't think Alliance just suddenly turned stupid. It's super frustrating.

9. Thanks all for the input thus far. I didn't really say it in the initial post, but I'm more interested in win rates than anything else (although the other stuff is of interest to me as well). My experience has been this: Before MM, my win rate when Q'ing alone as a healer was pretty dismal. Probably 20% or less. When Q'ing with a group (PM), we did fairly well. Obviously the bigger and more talented the group, the better the win rate.

Sooo, after MM was implemented, my solo win rate increased notably for the first month or so, probably to 50/50 or even slightly better for a while...and then it gradually fell off. Now it's back about where it was before. Saturday was particularly bad, as I went through a 1 for 20 streak. Some of these bgs on the alli side had almost entirely human SM pallies, warr, and dks, and then a couple of healers. I question why the win rate has fallen back to its pre-MM numbers. I'm not sure why this has happened and curious to see if it's happening to others as much as it is to me. Obviously the arenas are still permanently broken, and world PvP has not improved whatsoever because they didn't change anything in either of those two areas. Humans still have a massive advantage and that hasn't changed. I'm mostly just curious as to whether other Hordies who do a lot of bgs have had the same experience with their win rates.

Talented players are still leaving Horde and switching to alli. It is my opinion that MM was a terrible idea - that it failed to do anything to balance two of the three PvP aspects, and that it violates the core characteristic of the game (factions being permanently separated). I believe the problem (and yes, please stop denying that there was/is a problem) had the potential to be resolved in a much more intelligent way that would've not only worked, but would've worked equally in all three aspects (arenas, bgs, WPvP), and would've continued to work, instead of working for bgs only temporarily, and violating the core principles of the game.

But that's just my opinion. Warmane thinks I'm wrong. Some of you think I'm wrong. That's why I'm asking. I'm looking forward to more Horde players weighing in on this, even if you disagree with me or if your experience differs from mine. I want your opinions if you PvP as Horde.

10. 80k honor gained so far as a fresh 80 on horde with only 2 wins. Ive never seen a server so one sided when it comes to battlegrounds. Ive played wow during every expansion since launch except for BfA, and the only times Ive had my team get steamrolled as bad as horde does every BG, it was against premades.