1. Prot Paladin or Blood DK?

I'd specifically like to know what the best class and spec for soloing old dungeons and raids is... I've been told it's either Blood DK or Protection Paladin, so which one is it?

Also what race is best for tanking?
    Edited: October 30, 2019

2. You can solo most old stuff even as retri, up to early wotlk normal dungeons, and as prot you can solo things like good ol' Raggy and like up to HoS normal.
    Never played a proper blood DK, but i remember people soloing 3 drake Sarth as them even back on official servers, so should be easier here.
    Human CC breaker is probably the best racial even for pve

3. I would say the best race of tanking in wotlk is dwarf. But you can solo all pre wotlk dungeon with retri and it will be faster. For pre-wotlk raid, i would suggest you just form a group. The vanilla and tbc raids in wotlk realms here are buffed. The bosses are much harder to kill not even mentioning some bosses require special mechanism that require 2 or more people to participate. However, the two bosses of zulgurub and attumen of karazhan which drop mounts are totally solo-able regardless of what class of tank you are.