1. We want our rightful reward!

Hello,

I am making this thread to claim our reward from the last pvp season. I was on my hunter Nothjay with my mates Notshinta and Byfar on Icecrown and we had a 3vs3 team. We were Rank 1 at the end of the season. We were the only 3 people in it. We all had at least 70% of the total games played. We all started on similar mmr weeks ago and except us 3 no one ever qued in this team once I rejoined it when the team was still very low rated. No real reason has been given since MMR abuse is apparently impossible nowadays. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...028_140147.jpg

Where is the uproar? How is that possible? Meanwhile on my main hunter on Homerjay on Blackrock I had the most scuffed team ever. I had like 10 different people playing in it over time, all sorts of different combs. People leaving and rejoining the team constantly. I wasn't expecting any reward for it and wasn't aiming for anything either. But that team didn't get purged from the ladder for some reason.

On the other side the team on Lordearon that got R1 with only two people having the 70% games played and four others in it with just 20 games played total. Honest to god: Dafuq?

2. The one GM in charge probably don't know the MMR got fixed, even if you invite a 1500 character in the team, the match making doesn't care about it anymore