1. Blackrock 3v3 Hour!

Great idea to implement this, just give people some reason to play it. Give 25 arena points per 10 games/wins. I've seen the same system on a different server and it resulted in more than 60 teams queing at the same time on a mediocre 2000-2500 pop realm. Rewards are indeed needed and are surely going to boost the popularity even among more casual players who do not compete for rate/rank but gear.

2. That would be nice. If you want to get gear there is no motivation to do 3s: both the rating gains and 10 weekly games for arena points are much easier to do in 2s or in soloQ.
    And for people who already have gear, 3s is either dead, or you fight shinta and get *** on.
    I would play 3s all day if it could give me extra arena points, even if the reward is very low.

3. Exactly, it is very helpful for players who want to get into the 3v3 scene and associate with more people who are willing to play in this bracket. The biggest advantage that i can see in the implementation of arena points gains on the 3v3 Hour Event is the flow of more people into 3v3. Currently there is a great division among the people who play 3v3. Either they are names of their own that rely on some kind of a fame and experience that they have or they are complete randoms. My point is that there are probably 20-30 people (#Gladiators, #3kexp, #Multirank1) who occupy the top ranks and play with each other. If you are somebody who is not to be recognized by your name or title you have no chance of playing with the high rated people.

The other side of the 3v3 bracket is the people who are playing 3s casually/for fun. They normally cannot go higher than 1.6-1.7 and they are actually not aiming to go high rated. At the end of the day, the medium class players in between 1.8-2k rating are missing because they can never play with a decent team and are forced to play with whoever they can find on the global chat and what we are left with is Elitist players occupying the ranklist with 2k-2.5 rate and the ones stuck at the bottom, there is no substance in the middle between 1800 and 2000 rate.

P.S: Another huge advantage that warmane staff should consider is that by allowing people to acquire more arena points from bonus 3v3 Hour they directly would increase their player base because a lot more people will be encouraged to gear up chars on Blackrock. Warmane should keep in mind that the majority of the players are aged between 20-30 and they actually have jobs and therefore they dont have much time on their hands. By allowing a bonus earnings of Arena pts. on the weekend they automatically give them stimulus to attend the 3v3. I really hope this Suggestion gets attention and I hope the warmane staff considers it. As i said before, I have seen the 3v3 Hour Event work with great success once rewards are introduced.

4. +1 for idea, great way to make 3v3 more active! If you implement some quest that give arena points as reward (like existing1 with honor but with arena points as reward) that would make it even more active.

5. [deleted] abc
    Edited: July 22, 2020

6. i think what would be great is to make the 3v3 hour more than once per week , like ATLEAST twice a week same for arena flush 2 flushs per week with the 10k honor / 250 ap quests reseting with each flush this will make ladders even more actif
    another thing that could be added is like specific quests / rewards for specific rating wich will make players stay in there teams and push for more rating , for example ( 10 wins in 3v3 = 10k honor ) ( 10 wins in 3v3 above 1.6k = 15k honor ) ( 25 wins above 1.8k = 20k honor ) smthing like that those numbers are just an example