1. We are now doing 4 ICC25s a week.

Day 1: 10/12 - LOD progression @ 40%
    Day 2: 8/12 HC
    Day 3: 7/12 HC
    Day 4: 12/12 Full normal for trials/low geared

2. After this next reset raid schedule goes back to normal. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving

3. Wait, mitigate are you actually returning/remaking a new guild? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, when I saw this i died :D:D. Goodluck with the guild buddy <3.

4. Wait, mitigate are you actually returning/remaking a new guild? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, when I saw this i died :D:D. Goodluck with the guild buddy <3.
    Yes ofcourse, you know I rise from the dead every 2 years make a guild get LOD and then disappear again. Its about that time again lmao

5. Consistently getting through phase 1 and phase 2 cleanly. Working on Phase 3 of LOD. We are now fully open for recruitment to help us push through the holidays. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

6. 4 ICC runs this week again before the holidays. 3 of them heroic. We are working on valks & phase 3 of LOD.

Recruitment is open for the holidays to keep the raids going. Feel free to whisper any officer in game or visit us @ treachery.shivtr.com

7. Coming off Christmas break and starting up Scheduled runs on the 4th again!

- Mosi

8. Just a lovely bump. Love this guild.

Sesh

9. We were down for a while, but we put on our hoodies went into our bag and pulled out an LOD

Congratulations to everyone on their first kill and thank you to the veterans that have been raiding with me for nearly 5 years now that helped us succeed.
    A special shoutout to two friends from <Thats Hurt> that filled in for two of our raiders working & out sick. Here are two persectives & Hopefully many more to come.

Protection paladin POV:

Boomkin POV:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/544414052

Tanks:
    Mitigate
    Soulgrip

Melee:
    Zecht
    Prisonrules
    Rakse
    Jedlis
    Vanquishe
    Dazering
    Drdisease
    Sideshowbob

Range:
    Zosa
    Warchief
    Ghostbudden
    Spitsfire
    Lazerbeans
    Dyew
    Swdjkresist
    Okounik
    Djare
    Truk

Healers:
    Tinkerbelle
    Seraphix
    Healas
    Taiz
    Ghostpriest

We are still actively recruiting exceptional raiders for our second ICC25HC. It is currently sitting at 11/12 Heroic.
    Edited: January 31, 2020

10. Tough to find NA based guilds. Thinking about coming back. Haven't been around since Molten days. You guys still accepting people? Seems like all my achievements and some of my stuff got wiped.

11. Yes we are still actively recruiting. Especially healers and tanks

12. Light of Dawn #2

Still in need of exceptional tanks and healers. Need more experienced players for our second and third run as well.

13. [center][b]We did 3 ICC25HC runs 2 LOD kills the third 9/12. We are going to start working on Ruby sanctum 25 Heroic as soon as we get LOD in one day.

Light of Dawn #3

Most in need of exceptional healers and tanks for our 2nd in third run. Lacking in the guild currently: Affliction warlocks, Boomkins, Shadow Priests. All healing and tank specs.

First 1234 ... Last