1. PVP Relentless weapons on Icecrown and loraeron

Since we have cross realm PVP it would be reasonable to give access to relentless weapons on icecrown and lordaeron without rating requirements. if there already is such vendor, please excuse me and point me where to find him.

2. I mean blackrock can get pve items with pvp currency, i dont see why icecrown couldnt get 251 pvp weps for emblems

3. I agree. Please inlcude the relentless SETS (with weapons) to the honor npc.

4. + a great suggestion cus I'm too bad to get to 1800 rating for WF shield.

5. Since we have cross realm PVP it would be reasonable to give access to relentless weapons on icecrown and lordaeron without rating requirements. if there already is such vendor, please excuse me and point me where to find him.
    Agree 100%. Well, bar the rating requirement. Should be like 1300 or so, just that pvers dont just do 10 games per week for a free weapon to start alts with.

There is no way to get a good weapon from purely pvp till 1800, which on a server where 90% of the teams past 1500 are bis or near bis makes it very very hard to get any gear.

It would also draw more people into the arena in general

6. Since we have cross realm PVP it would be reasonable to give access to relentless weapons on icecrown and lordaeron without rating requirements. if there already is such vendor, please excuse me and point me where to find him.
    And Furious weapons. Let Furious be taken with honour, and relentless with Arena Points and team rate of 500 for example. PvP is really neglected on Icecrown and Lordareon. And it's not fair to q up vs Blackrok players where they get their PvP set for free while everyone else needs to grind everything. Gems, Enchants, professions. The arena shouldn't be crossrealm. Blackrock has a population of barely 500ppl. While both Icecrown and Lordareon have 20k combined. Warnane wont suffer if they close the realm, if it's that useless that it needs crossrealm

7. And Furious weapons. Let Furious be taken with honour, and relentless with Arena Points and team rate of 500 for example. PvP is really neglected on Icecrown and Lordareon. And it's not fair to q up vs Blackrok players where they get their PvP set for free while everyone else needs to grind everything. Gems, Enchants, professions. The arena shouldn't be crossrealm. Blackrock has a population of barely 500ppl. While both Icecrown and Lordareon have 20k combined. Warnane wont suffer if they close the realm, if it's that useless that it needs crossrealm
    You, sir, are truly a genius (and maybe just maybe someone who likes eating his own vomit).

8. And Furious weapons. Let Furious be taken with honour, and relentless with Arena Points and team rate of 500 for example. PvP is really neglected on Icecrown and Lordareon. And it's not fair to q up vs Blackrok players where they get their PvP set for free while everyone else needs to grind everything. Gems, Enchants, professions. The arena shouldn't be crossrealm. Blackrock has a population of barely 500ppl. While both Icecrown and Lordareon have 20k combined. Warnane wont suffer if they close the realm, if it's that useless that it needs crossrealm
    Actually, I have the feeling that many Lordaeron players are prevented to try pvp in bg because of the overwhelming farming that is routinelly performed by both sides. In this way, I think crossrealm is more a fix for empty realms (like Blackrock) than the more populated Lordaeron or IC, that actually wouldn't need this kind of system.

As a rates x1, "close-to-blizzlike" player, I have the feeling that PVP in warmane is heavily reliant in P2W. And I can say that tho I'm very happy about top -ranking players and teams buying gear and stuff, I have the feeling that fresh 80s, or newcomers to this server like me, have a very disappointing experience while joining BG, the most basic, less-demanding form of pvp and, hopefully, the best way to gear up any newbie.