Hello Lordaeron Alliance players,

I've been playing wow for over 13 years or so, started on TBC and left on BFA first month. Came to this server cause I had some really good memories of Molten WoW, and I thought I could find a good raiding guild, thought the low rates will keep scared most of the high rates unexperienced players but... it has been proven wrong thus so far.
Most groups I've encountered doing dungeons don't follow the basics. e.g: Hitting different targets and no assisting the tank, going ultra aggro on non tauntable targets, never running to the tank if get caught by threat, don't know what LoS means, well, there are several other things that made me try this post instead of just leaving the server, Main reason... I'm tired of doing things with Pugs.

I don't feel like doing things with random people were 7 out of 3 players are all the mentioned above or even worst.

At the moment, my char is undergoing the process of gearing , I'm on blues mostly, besides few low level epics (3.1k gs translated to pug language)
http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
but ready for heroics.

I made a guild just for the guild bank, since I spent most of the time farming.

What I'm looking for:

*Just a good place to play with other experienced players and grow together. Focusing on Prot warrior atm.
*A mature guild.
*Get to chase difficult achievements, never get tired of trying , even after a few wipes.
*Raid times from 5pm ST to 4am ST

Few things about me:

*In Molten wow, I've completed pretty much every goal, having with the guild the Realm First for Sindragoza after the first day of the official opening.
*Always ready , leveling cooking as you can see, I'm also 15 mins before the event start, ready to be invited with flasks and everything else.
*Over 13 years of WoW experience.
*Played almost every class in depth, except DK and Paladin (I find those classes hardly a challenge to play)
*Main for 13 years Fire Mage, now playing protection warrior.

If you'd like to have a chat, or want me to apply , please let me know by sending in-game e-mail or just reply to this post. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
Wish you all a wonderful time.