1. is there any voting system

I was wondering if there is any way to vote and get some points to get some decent gears/gold?

2. Yes when you login you click the "my account" tab at the top, then you click the "My account" on the tabs in the centre of the screen.
    Right under the "ACCOUNT SUMMARY"
    Logged in as Derp.
    Right next to your name right there, there will be a "collect points" texted in blue which you can click.
    Notice you need to have atleast 1000 achievement points on your accounts characters combined, to be able to collect points, there are some ways to get more points like getting more achievement points to raise your "activity rank".
    At most you will be able to collect 1.2 points per day.

These can be spend on gear inside the "store" which will be 1 of the tabs next to the "my account" tab.
    There's 2 "my account" tabs.

3. Pretty much as Disktrasa said above.

However, they aren't vote points, people just like to call them that, albeit misinformative. You don't vote Warmane at all.
    Instead Warmane offers you daily activity points.

"Account in Good Standing" means once you're able, you can collect 0.5 daily points. "Account in good standing" means you haven't been banned, or it's been +1 year since the last ban expired.
    You can increase this amount with unique achievement points across your characters. E.g you only get 10 achievement points once (for the point calculation) for reaching level 10. Your achievement points works normally in-game.
    Making 50 lvl 10 alts won't grant you 500 points, you'll only get 10 points.

Points can be used for 200-239 ilvl items (lvl 80 items only). Not that useful for main character, unless gearing progress is slow, and those pesky items eludes you.
    It's intended more for alts to avoid part of the gearing progress.
    There's also a coin shop. Offers more items naturally, but you need coins for it. Coins can be obtained via donations, or selling items/characters via trade as premium member. So you'd need to donate once to unlock trade section.

4. The Confusion stems from molten having the vote system, same thing really just no third party site involved anymore.