1. Defensive Makro, Castsequence

Hello,

I have created the following makro:

#showtooltip X
    /castsequence X, Y, Z

Whereas X ist a totem, Y a trinket and Z an item.
    I wanted them to activate after another over a single button
    --> I Klick once = Only X happens, I klick again only Y happens, I klick again only Z happens

I have the problem now, that when I dont have the item Z anymore, the makro wont jump back to X or Y, nothing happens.
    Can i build in some kind of reset somehow? Like when I use X, dont klick for a while, it becomes ready again, I klick again and X is used, not Y, even though it is its turn.

No clue if you know what I mean ;)

Before that i tryed just:
    #showtooltip X
    /cast X
    /Use Y
    /Use Z

But here they all get used at the same time, I wanted them to be used separately in that order and again from the start when the cd of the first or second one is ready, even though it didn't use Z yet.

greetings
    Fun

2. You can add a reset option to the sequence.
    For example, to reset the sequence after 30 seconds of not using it you would do this:

Code:
    /castsequence reset=30 X, Y, Z

3. So should I best put the cd of the totem as reset timer? Because the trinket cd is 2min.
    I don't want to be in a situation where the trinket or the totem is ready, but I can't use it, because I dont have the item "Z" and the reset timer hasn't run down yet.

Shouldn't happen with reset=30 I gues, thank you very much :)

4. Personally I only use cast sequences on classes like priests or mages to condense multiple buffs into one button and save action bar space. Everything else seems to have a small catch like what you've mentioned that kept me from doing it.

5. Hmm, yeah...

item "Z" is a health stone, what if I use the totem and the trinket, it resets and I klick once (uses the totem) and twice (trinket is on cd) ...
    Can I even reach the health stone like this? Or is Healthstone only possible, right after trinket is ready again?

Edit: I think I'm better off removing the health stone, just totem (30s) and Trinket (2min) should work

6. I don't believe there's any way to skip in a castsequence macro but you can adjust the reset time to smooth it out. Just remember the time is always measured in seconds.

7. #showtooltip "Totem"
    /castsequence reset=30 "Totem", "Trinket"

after 30sec its still using the trinket and not the totem again, did I do something wrong?

8. Don't use quotes on the ability names

9. I don't, just for the forum because other language.
    Now it worked, but, when I used the totem, waited 15sec and used the trinket, I couldn't use the totem when it was ready. Weird.
    Maybe I just bind it somewhere else, tired :D

Thanks for the help though :)

10. The reset starts counting down after the last time you use the macro so maybe reduce the reset time more