1. Jeeves

Can anyone confirm if this pattern is actually droppable I have killed/scavenged literally almost a thousand of the robots in both storm peaks and borean tundra trying to farm the jeeves pattern, the drop chance is supposed to be about 1.7% off the library guardians the chance of not getting it in over 1000 kills should be astronomically low I don't know if there is something wrong with the drop chance but it should have dropped by now I didn't have this much trouble on any pserver or retail farming this.

2. I've had it drop on two separate characters that I have farmed it on within the last maybe 2 months. Both have gotten the schematic within 50-100 kills roughly. You do have max engineering on the character that you are farming with right?

3. I got it relatively fast, but if you just want to repair your gear in raids you can use those cheap scrapyard repair bots. They're consumable, but they have shorter CD and aren't half as annoying to make as jeeves.

4. Farm it in Borean tundra from the mechanical guys by the airstrip
    Edited: November 1, 2019

5. I got it on some 5 chars, each some 20-30 mins skinning dead bots in Borrean.

6. x3 on the bots by borean airstrip. Got it in less than 20 kills salvaging them.

7. @Radster Yes I have 450 engineering I even went and got gnome engineering because it hasn't been dropping and doing anything to maybe increase the odds.

Saewelo
    Got it 2 days ago in Borean after ~30 min farming. I've also farmed it in the past in Storm Peaks with no luck, so try Borean.