1. Class Choice/Orientation

So Here i am again, i have been playing as a tank lately and looking for a change of flavor, would like to level a DPS and a Healer class, so i have few questions before i start leveling a new toon(s):

-Which is more desired/flavored at high level raiding, range or melee DPS. (choices available).
    - AS for the healing class i would like to have something fun and useful.

I play on Lord realm and if possible i would like to have choices that i can use for both PVE and PVP (even if i have to farm a crap ton before i can even start enjoying pvp)

2. I find these posts lazy. You're asking people what YOU want, and giving THEM the power of choice. What's the logical point? WoW doesn't have many classes nor choices. If you're bored, the idea is to challenge yourself, not OPT for something people FAVOR. I mean, from your question you're just asking for a druid, but if you want to CHALLENGE yourself, you would make a shaman.

If you REALLY want to challenge yourself, make a priest, but decide for yourself instead of being lazy.

3. Not being lazy, i just want opinions on what is more useful, for example i was talking to a person who strongly recommended not to go with a melee class as there is always a need for range DPS or they seem to be the favorites, personally i enjoy WoW a ton and i thing i would enjoy any of the classes and that's why reason for me to ask this to see what is players opinion. Anyhow thanks for your answer as priest was one of my options. as for Shaman i do not like them that much and the spec that i like is the one that seems to be more rejected (enhancement).

4. If you want top tier DPS I'd choose a combat rogue, their good weapons are easy to get, they drop from the first 4 bosses in ICC, and most every group does heroic gunship which drops your 277 heroic weapon. I have a 5.9k Ret Paladin and a 5.4k combat rogue, but my combat rogue does more dps than my better geared Paladin. The top 3 DPS in WOTLK are #1 Fury Warriors #2 Fire mages #3 combat rogue, and Rogues are just all around fun to play in PvE and PvP.

5. Rogue seems to be a good option, i was leaning towards one of them, tried warrior but everybody keeps telling me that Arms needs a baby sitting healer to be able to do good even in World PVP, so i kinda discarded that one. if possible would like to stay away from paladin as that is what i am playing as a tank and i am kinda of bored of it. Well i think i will try out Rogue, mage and priest.

Any advise about Druid (feral or balance).

6. Rogue seems to be a good option, i was leaning towards one of them, tried warrior but everybody keeps telling me that Arms needs a baby sitting healer to be able to do good even in World PVP, so i kinda discarded that one. if possible would like to stay away from paladin as that is what i am playing as a tank and i am kinda of bored of it. Well i think i will try out Rogue, mage and priest.

Any advise about Druid (feral or balance).
    Druid resto/bala, spriest and lock are most looked for classes in raids

7. so its better to ranged over melee