1. Please consider moving away from using Paymentwall

So this post is not about the website isn't working. It is about Paymentwall is asking for more information than needed to make a payment, which makes me unwilling to donate anymore. I read about what can't be suggested. This is not on the list. But if someone complained about it, and you decided to keep using Paymentwall, just ignore what I'm going to say.

Paymentwall receives overwhelmingly negative review everywhere I went. Maybe I'm not familiar with global transaction risks. But as a custom, asking me for a pic of photo ID isn't going to happen, period. Is this a new thing? I have other accounts and made a good amount of donations a few years back. I wasn't asked for a photo ID back then. Today, I decided to purchase a character and needed some coins. But Paymentwall made me changed my plan. I don't know how everyone else feels. I feel really bad about their policy.

Below is what I replied to their "Verification Team" :

"Well, thank you for not taking money from the credit card. You won't get the id photo you asked for.
    If you are a scam, just skip what I'm going to say. If you are not, then please open your eyes and respond to what the internet has to say about your photo ID policy. And please help you customer to thrive by making payment easier, because you are not doing that now. You are the first company in my life that asked me for photo id for a transaction. You are not making this more secure. I honestly do not believe that. And I'm pretty sure your company won't grow if this continues. I'll put a comment on Warmane forum to complain*about your policy as well. They are your customer.
    Have a good night"

2. I think I speak for at least 85% of the population trying to donate when I say paymentwall is the worst.
    I try to be as safe as I can be on the internet, I don't feel comfortable sharing my personal ID with anyone, especially over an unsecured connection (the one paymentwall wants for me to send an ID over). So sending my passport (!?) or ID was never an option. The best, and easiest, option is to use prepaid method.

Sad truth is that this isn't exactly preferred business, it's a private server. Many payment processors are, in one way or the other, tied to Blizzard/Activision, so finding one that is willing to work with a private server is a miracle to say the least.
    If Warmane sticks to Paymentwall I can understand them, but a switch to someone more trustworthy would be more than welcome, at least on my part.

3. Absolutely true. I had the same issue paymentwall asking for photo ID or passport for verification because of that I can't donate anymore. This happened like say 2 years ago or something. Ever since then, I can't donate if I even wanted to donate. I think paymentwall is just causing loss to warmane. I don't feel comfortable uploading my ID or passport for these unofficial things. It would be nice if warmane chooses something more simple and customer friendly transaction company.

4. 100% true. I'm genuinely interested into how many people have been discouraged from donating to Warmane because of the Paymentwall, because sure I'm one of them aswell and I really believe the total number would blow our and Warmane's staff minds.

That being said, I get why Warmane is using Paymentwall instead of some big fish companies, since most of them are in close cooperation with Blizzard Activision, but on the other hand, trying to find a different payment "bridge" would actually bring way more people who are willing to donate yet they cannot/don't want to because of the payment method. Plus I strongly believe it would help a lot with people buying coins from 3rd party providers from some shady forums. Which I believe is a really big deal for Warmane since they are doing this "witch hunts" to take these people down, since a lot of ordinary players tend to go to them because of the issue we are discussing here.

But oh well, nothing else we can do, but to raise the awarness of this issue here.
    Edited: November 2, 2019