1. New realm/server, when?

Ok I quite bored and struggle to play with my BIS toons. According to

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810

We should get something new. When we can expect it? This year, 2020? I would really like to see something new here to play.

Maybe the new expansion would be nice if its decent scripted.

Or maybe going from vanilla to wotlk progressively.

2. Anyone interested or something?

If not, why not?

3. Secret development could be anything from fixing wotlk to 100% or making a mobile chat app, there's not much details about it.
    New realms aren't planned nor should you expect a new one. Progressive realm from vanilla to wotlk has been done (Lordaeron) and I doubt they have any intention of just starting new realms every few years.

If you're bored of your bis characters sell them and start a new class you haven't played, try achievement hunting, soloing TBC raids or something new.

4. Secret development could be anything from fixing wotlk to 100% or making a mobile chat app, there's not much details about it.
    10 years later "We fixed WOTLK 100% guys... crap we broke ICC with these new fixes"
    Nah but jokes aside.

A small number of developers and our quality assurance personnel is working on a rather secret project and we are making great strides so far and our core and years of work that we have put into it is making all of it is easier. We hope to reveal more information soon!
    Kind regards,
    Warmane
    The "years of work" warmane has done makes it easier... hmmm what could it be...
    Vanilla realm would be the strongest bet but it feels like people have had it with vanilla at this point.
    Personally I hope for a Cataclysm or Legion server (even WoD would be worth a chanse when it's free). Wouldn't that be a surprise.
    Edited: October 25, 2019

5. Honestly, I think Cataclysm would boom almost like WotLK if it was back now, it was closed due to low population, and it had low population because people didn't want to play on a server with population lower than wotlk, witch results in an even lower population... But... If it was presented here as a new realm, and something fresh again, I am sure a lot of new people would come, and a lot of old cata players that are waiting for this would return...

6. Im waiting for anything cuz this became boring.

7. Honestly, I think Cataclysm would boom almost like WotLK if it was back now, it was closed due to low population, and it had low population because people didn't want to play on a server with population lower than wotlk, witch results in an even lower population... But... If it was presented here as a new realm, and something fresh again, I am sure a lot of new people would come, and a lot of old cata players that are waiting for this would return...
    Cataclysm realms will always fail at the end, the reason for that is 4.3 patch is one of worst patches in WOW history.

8. Cataclysm realms will always fail at the end, the reason for that is 4.3 patch is one of worst patches in WOW history.
    I don't agree, a lot of people that I have talked too, and I agree with them, think that Cataclysm had the most fun PVP experience WoW ever had to offer, a perfect balance between the dynamic flashy new and the more strategic old.

9. I don't agree, a lot of people that I have talked too, and I agree with them, think that Cataclysm had the most fun PVP experience WoW ever had to offer, a perfect balance between the dynamic flashy new and the more strategic old.
    the thing is 4.3 = dragon soul. Believe or not people play wow (yeah, even old expacs) for the lore and raids.
    in the other hand, cataclysm has he same problem that wotlk, legendaries in pvp. I heard too a lot of praise to cata pvp, but i guess was mid exp, not final phase of cata.

10. Anyone interested or something?

If not, why not?

Yes, I am interested in anything non-wotlk. I have done ICC 100000 times in 10 years, with all chars, all specs, all wearing all possible weapons you can wear, with all possible talent tweaks.
    Give us a progressive Cataclysm and we will all have something to do for another 2 years:)

11. I don't agree, a lot of people that I have talked too, and I agree with them, think that Cataclysm had the most fun PVP experience WoW ever had to offer, a perfect balance between the dynamic flashy new and the more strategic old.
    Not 4.3 patch tho. DS trinkets and Rogue lgendary daggers make PVP pretty ****y. Also aside of PVP there is not much doing on in 4.3, DS is considered one of worst WOW raids.

12. Not 4.3 patch tho. DS trinkets and Rogue lgendary daggers make PVP pretty ****y. Also aside of PVP there is not much doing on in 4.3, DS is considered one of worst WOW raids.
    Ok, Ok, you don't like Cataclysm, or "your friends" are telling you that.
    Why is Naxx, sunwell or ICC or any high-end raid any different from a pve gear perspective in pvp?
    Also, why do you look only at DS in cata? There is a long way to that, in a progressive server...

13. I thought I would never say this, but I would like cata realm.

Probably I would play warlock or feral.

14. Ok, Ok, you don't like Cataclysm, or "your friends" are telling you that.
    Why is Naxx, sunwell or ICC or any high-end raid any different from a pve gear perspective in pvp?
    Also, why do you look only at DS in cata? There is a long way to that, in a progressive server...
    There is no difference compared to cata, smourne war/pal makes 3.3.5a annoying, same as legendary weapons making rogues boring in 4.3 (and tbc). But ICC was a very good raid, dragonsoul wasnt, cata was great untill the end, woltk wasnt great till ulduar and was great from then onwards. So while early cata was amazing wed be getting late cata, and late cata blows. And early content on late game patches is pretty dumb.

Lastly woltk pvp > cata pvp overall. And LFR.

Also, @OP try to do some pvp. Its the only real endgame on private servers.
    Edited: October 30, 2019

15. Well, that's why I was saying progressive. I remember back in the days when they launch cata, it was progressive. Yeah, talents and **** to 4.3, but raids should be t11->t13, progressive...That should give us a good amount of time of gg:)

12 Last