1. Random FPS spikes (caused by server)

Since yesterday I've been experiencing FPS spikes in-game.
    I've asked around and it seems others have also been experiencing this since yesterday.
    I've tried disabling addons, reinstalling video drivers, etc. and to no avail.
    Please could this be raised as an issue if it hasn't already been?

2. Hey, i think i have the same problem, i get FPS drop/spike for like 1 second and it comes back to normal again, but keeps repeating every 2,3 mins~

3. Same problem here and it is getting quite annoying.

4. I had that issue couple months ago too and im still not sure what caused it. It became impossible to play eventually. The solution i found, and i cant promise it will work or why is it like that for sure, was to uninstall a driver from my intel graphics, the one with "thermal something something". Since then the game has been runing like it did before, no low fps in dala, in battles or whatever. Again, i cant really explain why it worked for me after that, the explanation had something to do with computer lowering the fps afraid it wouldnt handle it and that driver was the one responsible for it. i still think its something related to the game and not my computer but it worked for me. hope it works for you aswell.

5. Oh God I reinstalled addons 6 times coz I thought its me...

6. Yeah, it is like 1 second spike at random....

7. We are working on it, please let me know if this still occurs after this reply.

8. I've had them for the past 2 days but today they seem to be fixed.

9. For me its still continues.Its like 0.5 sec screen freeze then back to normal.it happens like every 5-10 min.

10. We are working on it, please let me know if this still occurs after this reply.
    since your post it happend 6-7 times to me.

So it is pretty rare but it still happens

11. That random freezes still happens to me started exact same time with this report and still continue.Game freezes less than 1 sec and back to normal.

12. Mb, it will not help to author of this threat, but as for others it can be usefull.
    Week ago lagspikes also started, and after disabling addons, figured out that it was gearscore lite. Half a year ago it was even worse situation with platebuffs addon ( lagspikes started, and huge fps drop in raid with bl active)
    Check addons, that scan players around, and delete their config files.

13. Kept happening today to me for like 10 minutes in BG and in Dalaran. Then it just randomly stopped.