1. Hello! I'm new(ish) to WOTLK raiding.Can I have a list of acronyms I should know

So I noticed majority of the raid leaders using acronyms like "KS", "p + o + b" etc. I did not manage to find anything about them on Google, so I'm asking here. Can you guys post a list of the most commonly used acronyms I should know about. Thanks! :)

2. So I noticed majority of the raid leaders using acronyms like "KS", "p + o + b" etc. I did not manage to find anything about them on Google, so I'm asking here. Can you guys post a list of the most commonly used acronyms I should know about. Thanks! :)
    KS = Kingslayer (Killed Lich King on 10/25. Bane would be 10HC kill and LoD [Light of Dawn] would be 25HC).
    RS = Ruby Sanctum raid.

B / BoE = Binds on Equip items. Trash and BoE boss drops.
    O / Orbs = Crusader Orbs, ToC [Trial of the Crusader] boss drops.
    P / Patterns = ToC drops as well, bosses may drop patterns that are tradable.
    R/Res/Ress/Resv = Reserved. Items leader gets if they drop.

3. KS = Kingslayer (Killed Lich King on 10/25. Bane would be 10HC kill and LoD [Light of Dawn] would be 25HC).
    RS = Ruby Sanctum raid.

Cool thank you! :)

4. KS = Kingslayer (Killed Lich King on 10/25. Bane would be 10HC kill and LoD [Light of Dawn] would be 25HC).
    RS = Ruby Sanctum raid.

this needs to be pinned @_@

5. KS = Kingslayer (Killed Lich King on 10/25. Bane would be 10HC kill and LoD [Light of Dawn] would be 25HC).
    RS = Ruby Sanctum raid.

THANKS! This is great for people coming back to WoLK