1. VoA: Game Disrupted

Dear GMs,

The issue:

I’m not playing video games active nowadays, but I did some BG and PVP lately. Well, there is a big issue in Wintergrasp’s PVP due to abnorlmal multiboxer activity. During the last two months the VoA is always controlled by alliance when I’m online, especially during weekends. There’s a power disproportion there: alliance side always has one or two big multiboxer groups, while the Horde (including many rookie players) should play with high Tenacity levels because most dedicated players don’t want to join to that brawl even. A multiboxer raised to the level that there is not power in Wintergrasp, including Tenacity and cannon AoE DPS, which can stop that. At the same time they got enough power to AoE 1 shot BiS PVP geared player characters with Typhoon, for example, or other respective abilities. I’m ok with multiboxers, but I don’t want to participate into that laggy mess to unlock the VoA access.

Suggestions:

- I suggest to teleport all participants to their GY before the game will begin to disallow the insta death ganking, while summoing hapens. For players interested to participate into the Wintergrasp ecvent;

- I’d like to have access to the VoA independently by which faction the citadel is controlled. In my opinion, many players have no time and possibility to gain acess to the VoA raids during Monday morning or when most players are at school, work or sleeping.

2. Dear GMs,

The issue:

I’m not playing video games active nowadays, but I did some BG and PVP lately. Well, there is a big issue in Wintergrasp’s PVP due to abnorlmal multiboxer activity. During the last two months the VoA is always controlled by alliance when I’m online, especially during weekends. There’s a power disproportion there: alliance side always has one or two big multiboxer groups, while the Horde (including many rookie players) should play with high Tenacity levels because most dedicated players don’t want to join to that brawl even. A multiboxer raised to the level that there is not power in Wintergrasp, including Tenacity and cannon AoE DPS, which can stop that. At the same time they got enough power to AoE 1 shot BiS PVP geared player characters with Typhoon, for example, or other respective abilities. I’m ok with multiboxers, but I don’t want to participate into that laggy mess to unlock the VoA access.

Suggestions:

- I suggest to teleport all participants to their GY before the game will begin to disallow the insta death ganking, while summoing hapens. For players interested to participate into the Wintergrasp ecvent;

- I’d like to have access to the VoA independently by which faction the citadel is controlled. In my opinion, many players have no time and possibility to gain acess to the VoA raids during Monday morning or when most players are at school, work or sleeping.
    Its only normal a multiboxer will oneshot you if you go in alone or in low numbers, same thing happens if you meet a raid with equal size. If there are 2 big multiboxers on the oponent faction, you have more chance to win in theory. Due to a fixed amount of players always in 1 location. It all depends how good the people in the batttle are at playing Wintergrasp ofcourse.

Wintergrasp is actually controlled quite evenly between two factions. Ever since they implemented +1 tenacity for the opponent faction on each defense round, you can't control it anymore for long periods (the tenacity you gain from not being a full group stacks with this) multiboxers sure as hell can't garantee you permanent Wintergrasp control due to this. And btw horde has more multiboxers than alliance on Icecrown/lordaeron.

3. During server nighttime, WG is mostly controlled by the horde.
    Since most hardcore pvpers are alliance (god bless EMFH) most pvp guilds, gankers, mboxers and (regardless of the source)better geared people are active on daytime, so you will struggle a bit more on every aspect of pvp.
    Also I'd like to add that "2 months" is a drastical exaggeration, less than two weeks ago horde had WG controlled three days in a row during daytime... I guess miracles do exist.
    Edited: November 7, 2019

4. Its only normal a multiboxer will oneshot you if you go in alone or in low numbers, same thing happens if you meet a raid with equal size. If there are 2 big multiboxers on the oponent faction, you have more chance to win in theory. Due to a fixed amount of players always in 1 location. It all depends how good the people in the batttle are at playing Wintergrasp ofcourse.

Wintergrasp is actually controlled quite evenly between two factions. Ever since they implemented +1 tenacity for the opponent faction on each defense round, you can't control it anymore for long periods (the tenacity you gain from not being a full group stacks with this) multiboxers sure as hell can't garantee you permanent Wintergrasp control due to this. And btw horde has more multiboxers than alliance on Icecrown/lordaeron.

A multiboxer can 1 shot you with AoE abilities. This is a core issues among many other issues. As I remember in patch 3.3.1 or 3.3.2 Blizzard has implemented the “AoE Damage Cap”. A player character doing the same amount of AoE damage on multiple targets up to 10 as on single target. There are different multiboxers (mb) by gear quality and character members. I’m talking about mbs with 20-30 BiS PVP combo characters - Like a main DK tank, with 10 Unholy DKs and 10 Resto druids. That company is really hard to defeat with AoE spells because they’ll get reduced damage based on AoE dmg Cap like 8000AoE/30 = 267 dmg which is additionaly reduced by talents and resilience. Against that company there’s no melee raid usefull. I tried different abilities to defeat at least one character, but as soon his hp will fall to 50%, you’ll see like 10 Rejuventations and Lifeblooms on him plus Icebound Fortitude or Restoration Barksin. Instead you’ll get like 15 different DoT on your character. Theoretically it’s possible to defeat such a mb, but it requires completely another raid composition and syncronization of actions. Currently there are bunch of 2k-4k GS in Wintergrasp, just gearing up characters and that’s is the point of Wintergrasp and VoA.

On the other hand, I don’t understand the point of such a behavior. It’s like ganking level 30 characters in starting areas. RMT? Nonsense. Botting is for RMT. I have no idea at all, like what‘s the point for combo premade raids for RBG.

Well, I’m just trying to notice and point at this type of issue. Because this issue plus few issues from another part of the game will broke this server like many other already available.
    Edited: December 8, 2019