1. 79 Holy Pala & Rdudu twink gear set up

hey guys,
    To all the pro twinkies out there, could you share gear set up for Holy Paladin & Rdudu?
    This is gonna be my very first 79 twink.

Haven't quite decided if I should go rdudu or hpala.
    Thank you!

2. hey guys,
    To all the pro twinkies out there, could you share gear set up for Holy Paladin & Rdudu?
    This is gonna be my very first 79 twink.

Haven't quite decided if I should go rdudu or hpala.
    Thank you!
    It pretty much deppends on what do you want to do exactly as a twink, do you want to be able to provide consistent heals to your teamates, or you want to be an impenetrable tower?

I would like to also point out that 79 may not be the best option to roll a druid nor a hpala due to stat caps; Those scale with level, this implies that your critical, resilience, haste and spell costs won't be efficient as they could be at level 70. Basically you would have a very easy gear up at 79 using the crafted gear but since you'll lack resilience any class with healing reductions will pretty much delete you, you'll run out of mana quickly and your spell casts won't be faster than what your talents can provide you. If with this being said you still want to make a 79, the best option is the crafted pvp set and whatever gadgets you can get from engineering/Jewelcrafting.

3. If ur aim to be heal mainly alchemy top prof so u ll never oom.Druid is top healer on 79 and pala is last on line as healer but u can have fun with him if u have some platers in ur group.

4. I would like to also point out that 79 may not be the best option to roll a druid nor a hpala due to stat caps; Those scale with level, this implies that your critical, resilience, haste and spell costs won't be efficient as they could be at level 70.
    True, but it's also worth pointing out that healing output at lvl 70 will never beat the output at lvl 79 due to lower ranks of your heals and lesser spell power.

5. Rdudu with alch, jc, resi gems and a litte skill you almost always gonna be top healer. Hpala with resi is more like support than healer so I personaly pack in spellpowa but it makes me a bit paper xD

6. Hpala with resi is more like support than healer so I personaly pack in spellpowa but it makes me a bit paper xD
    Not like resi is needed here anyway. No one target heals on warmane xD

7. do you intend to play horde or ally? if its horde, then ill grant you the secret formula to pick the best thing that suits you!
    PS: none of these guys offered you the MOST proper way of doing it :D

8. If you are planning on playing Icecrown Alliance, then whisper a member of <Carried> asking to speak to an Officer, we will invite you and help with gearing, playstyles etc.