1. Wotlk Adding Solo Queue to other realms

I think it would be a good idea adding the soloQ system to other realms and making it cross-realm as well. The average time for a dps queueing is like 3-5 minutes on blackrock. Adding more people would lower the queue times. And i'm sure icecrown people will love it because no one queues for 5s, and people that don't have an arena partner would be able to play arenas at any point. The only downside that I can see is more noobish people being added but just let the mmr system do its thing. Also I'm not really sure about this one but getting people to play soloQ will incentive them to go into 3s with more knowledge and not just queue and after 10 minutes get demolished by a utterly superior team.

2. Lordaeron players will also like it. 5v5 arenas were always dead since the beginning of the server ✌🏻

3. Lordaeron players will also like it. 5v5 arenas were always dead since the beginning of the server ✌��
    You mean they will cry allday about gear difference?

Better and easier to implement idea is to introduce faster start crystals. They will make games faster, average game will last less which means people will have to wait less in queue.