1. warlock pve dps

is it worth the destro spec for pve? not for buffs (i will use a dual spec) only for dps, is it decent / good?

2. Don't think so. With warlocks it's like this - every raid will want one Demo and then they can take Affli as filler, but even then its preffered another TTW or Boomkin, simply because better dps or utility.

3. A hybrid warlock (scuffed destro) does more damage than a demo but less than an affliction. if you want dps go affliction, you want to get into pug raids go demo.

4. It's ok, and only ok.
    If you're in low gear (<=~5k) do destro for RDFs, it does quite well with low gear.
    Later you'll want both affli and demo, demo if there's no other warlock or you have worse gear and affli if you're well geared or other one can't switch specs.

5. Not agree that destro/hybrid will beat demo in any gear. Same as affli has only 1-2k dps difference with demo on bosses, but overall demo dmg for full run will be higher, and u're not forced to ignore tactics, u're rolling your soul fire on it instead.
    But still if u wanna destro so hard, i prefer deep destro: sustain dps, ez switching on adds, slow for adds, interrupts and kitting on vdw. Also u can make smth like bg spec, with def talents for OS with demo, so u can use it both for rbg and rdf, only diffrence will be gear switchcing.

6. A hybrid warlock (scuffed destro) does more damage than a demo but less than an affliction. if you want dps go affliction, you want to get into pug raids go demo.
    DPS you provide with SP buff as Demo to raid is far greater than your own DPS increase with hybrid spec.

7. DPS you provide with SP buff as Demo to raid is far greater than your own DPS increase with hybrid spec.
    On top of that hybrid had some positive bugs while ago, so that may be reason why people think its viable. I doubt hybrid can even compete with Demo now.