HyphyFoo
    hello, im new here. my name's jody. so here's me...

:)

2. hello, im new here. my name's jody. so here's me...

:)
    i'm trying to pin point your ethnic background, but i srsly cant decide what you're leaning most towards.....Where you from?

3. i'm trying to pin point your ethnic background, but i srsly cant decide what you're leaning most towards.....Where you from?
    That awkward moment when someone tells you to read her location under her profile picture.

4. That awkward moment when someone tells you to read her location under her profile picture.
    That awkward moment when someone tells you that some of the users use Molten Forum 2.0 Style

1.0 FTW

5. That awkward moment when someone tells you to read her location under her profile picture.
    MFW! Beta with confidence...................
    pls givez me mo advice on howz to socialize with a female ploxxxxx.

HyphyFoo
    i'm trying to pin point your ethnic background, but i srsly cant decide what you're leaning most towards.....Where you from?
    oh, lol. im from the philippines. from filipino-japanese-spanish descent. :)

7. Perfect stalking thread.

Nice pictures.

8. Hello there molten friends, here is Bathillda-Warrior from Deathwing ;) Cheers

HyphyFoo
    happy new year from my side of the world, Philippines!

my first pic of 2014 with my dog, Alexym and yours truly, Hyphyundead (Horde) / Hyphyfoo (Alliance) from Deathwing.

:D

10. You can guess the age of the photos by the heair length!:D

DenVise
    This is me, preparing for new years eve

This is me, and my buddy, then the clock hits twelve

we like cigars