1. Found some pic around my pc so here we go.Stonesour of Deathwing.
    Been around Molten for 4 years.Manga artist,musician,amateur actor and a student of medicine.
    I'll see you guys in bgs.

2. Found some pic around my pc so here we go.Stonesour of Deathwing.

Your hair is amazing! Ever think about doing shampoo commercials? :cool:

Tonight

Hi

4. I love the blue hair. :) And.. that's quite a gauge. What size are you up to?

5. Your hair is amazing! Ever think about doing shampoo commercials? :cool:
    dam your hott lol

6. dam your hott lol
    y miley was hot before she went all butch

Tonight
    I love the blue hair. :) And.. that's quite a gauge. What size are you up to?
    atm I got 1 16mm in each ear. was thinkin of adding an 8 to my lower lip, but apparently that can make it harder to eat. So I dunno. I love my blue-ish hair too. I'm prob. gonna go bright blue in the near future, if I can just find a nice color..

8. I just love the whole spectrum of blues. From white sky to dark night. I have gauges of my own in each of my ears, but I'm only up to 7mm. I don't think I'll go bigger than that though. I haven't considered gauges anywhere else, mainly because I'm concerned about job opportunities, and it seems a bit too tribal for myself. Don't get me wrong, I love tribal, but I can only go so far on my own body. I'll leave the rest for tattoos. lol

I'd suggest something, if I may(?), instead of another gauge. Perhaps you should consider multiple piercings along the back-side of your ear, and make it seem like you have an exterior metal skin there with the rings. :P I'm considering this, but I'm going one piercing at a time.

9. Stone's hair is as legendary as Stone himself. I felt obliged to wear a hat while representing Deathwing.

Pretty conclusive evidence for anyone who doubted that a cat could play an alliance rogue:

Your hair is amazing! Ever think about doing shampoo commercials? :cool:
    Stone doesn't use shampoo, he washes his hair in tears of rage, that's what gives it that volume and bounce :3

Spielzeug
    Found some pic around my pc so here we go.Stonesour of Deathwing.
    Been around Molten for 4 years.Manga artist,musician,amateur actor and a student of medicine.

Your hair is fabulous.

sinlol
    hue

First ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... Last