1. A new dude <(^-^)>

Hiya, me with long hair... https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...869d70dde9ae80

and me with not so long hair... https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...f8&oe=54DD83B7

By the way, it is a pleasure to meet you all, i hope to meet some of you ingame.

2. Spoiler: Show
    Hey you qtpie ;) We must be soul mates or something...

Spoiler: Show

What made you take a second crack at posting that?

3. What made you take a second crack at posting that?
    Pretty amazing that you even know that, considering the first time it was up for about 20 minutes. But I posted it first, and then I got cold feet because I thought sapphire would reject me. I was scared. Then I bolstered my confidence and changed my mind.

Fifine
    Hi. Boobs.
    Also, I think my hair is a bit longer, or just wishful thinking.

5. Hi. Boobs.
    Spoiler: Show

Well I, for one, was looking at your eyes. I swear.

6. Hi. Boobs.

What's down there?

Yes your hair is longer, that's what it does. It grows.

7. Been trying to get into contact with either owners, breeders or trainers of Akita Inu dogs. As that would be my ultimate dog to have. Shiba inu's are pretty cute as well. But they are just too small in my view. But might be a good type of dog to start with myself.

No clue what this kind of dog is but. They have their equalness :).

As for myself my frist name is Jan. You could refer that towards either John or Jon, Or like most people say my name Jen from outside the Netherlands.

I'd take Jon myself in that regard. Since people call me from my village Jan Sneeuw. A dutch guy witch can actuly handle so called cold here. I aways reply towards them you dont know what "cold" is.

And yes i happen to be a Game of thrones watcher. And Jan Sneeuw would refer to Jon Snow. If you can follow me in the first place ;)

8. Me and my mom :D
    Before reading this, I thought it will say "me and my gf". Seriously, tell me her secret. I want to keep those clerks asking my ID.

9. Black magicks, I assure you.

10. Spoiler: Show
    Been trying to get into contact with either owners, breeders or trainers of Akita Inu dogs. As that would be my ultimate dog to have. Shiba inu's are pretty cute as well. But they are just too small in my view. But might be a good type of dog to start with myself.

No clue what this kind of dog is but. They have their equalness :).

As for myself my frist name is Jan. You could refer that towards either John or Jon, Or like most people say my name Jen from outside the Netherlands.

I'd take Jon myself in that regard. Since people call me from my village Jan Sneeuw. A dutch guy witch can actuly handle so called cold here. I aways reply towards them you dont know what "cold" is.

And yes i happen to be a Game of thrones watcher. And Jan Sneeuw would refer to Jon Snow. If you can follow me in the first place ;)

You do NOT want to get a shiba inu as your first dog...

They are very hard to train

11. Before reading this, I thought it will say "me and my gf". Seriously, tell me her secret. I want to keep those clerks asking my ID.
    Seriously, I thought that too. That is one HOT mama!

12. I know that, its not like i got the money for it so imma go buy 1 fk no :P I know more about them then u think so i simply wont buy one because i am silly like most ppl that seen hachi the first time total hollywood bull****. And yes i know why you point out why not to take a shiba as a first dog. Agian i am not saying that i will take a shiba as my first own dog. Let alone akita.

beanoi
    Ohhi! Just started playing here :)

First ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... Last