1. Hi Everyone

Hi, its great to be here again, I havent played WoW for about 10 years, looking to get back into it. Like many of you im waiting for the new Onyxia server to launch, Im very excited about the project that should last 3 years if i saw correctly. Classic, TBC then Wotlk, awesome.

Vanilla RDF, dual spec, summon in instance, adjustable exp rate, gathering the full material at once rather than doing it 4 times... and much more... Sound like something Classic + would be, I love it. Im quite happy with the multiple Beta phases, this proves the dedication of Warmane staff to bring the players the best experiance possible.

I wanted to get ready for it and I saw that by donating you can jump the regular ques, which will probably be high at the start.

So Id like to ask few questions maybe someone will be able to answer

1. Is there anything except donation that can help with the ques ?
    2. Does the amount of donating affect the que ? 10$ vs 100$
    3. Server lagg for European players.. I played way back on Molten WoW and the laggs were sometimes so bad you couldnt even quest, let alone raid. Whats the experiance with the new Warmane servers ?

I can see that current servers, except Blackrock are almost 50-50 Horde / Alliance, I assume that will be the same with Onyxia.

2. welcome back!

1. yes, divine intervention that makes other disconnect other people's connection, kekw
    2. nope, 10 is the minimal amount that allows u to bypass the que, so if u're planning not to buy anything from the store then donating 10 once is enough to bypass it forever.
    3. i cant say anything about that as im a sea player, i have around 150-300ms average. but the server is located somewhere in europe so its gonna be much better if u're closer to it.

only time will tell the horde/alliance statistic with onyxia.

3. Just here to reply to your third question, I play from Paris and I have 10-12 ping at all times so wherever you are in europe, you should be fine.
    Welcome back tho!

4. Thank you for the replys guys.

Playing at sea must be tough, internet must be very unstable, but it is great that youre able to.

It is good to be back, Im currently playing on Classic Era Firemaw, to scratch the itch until this one is out as it might be a while.