1. Returning after 4 years, a few questions to the community

Hello my name is Smendez, im from chile and english its not my mother language so sorry for my bad grammar.

* 4 years ago i played in molten as a pally tank lvl 80 max tier pve and a hunter lvl 40+ for pvp.
    * My style of play its leveling just with BG or BG/Dungeon
    * I bought a set for leveling my hunter with points (earned by promoting the server) list of item ( https://ibb.co/frnxfXJ )
    * Im playing in Icecrown im lvl 16 at the time in the alliance
    Questions:
    1. Can i recover the set? i dont want the character off course.
    2. It is posible now lvl up in BG? i know its slow but to me its too fast xD
    3. Its ok stream the game? i would like to stream the gameplay to my friends so they join me.

Thanks for your answers.

Smendez
    Night Elf Hunter
    Warmane/Icecrown

2. Hello my name is Smendez, im from chile and english its not my mother language so sorry for my bad grammar.

* 4 years ago i played in molten as a pally tank lvl 80 max tier pve and a hunter lvl 40+ for pvp.
    * My style of play its leveling just with BG or BG/Dungeon
    * I bought a set for leveling my hunter with points (earned by promoting the server) list of item ( https://ibb.co/frnxfXJ )
    * Im playing in Icecrown im lvl 16 at the time in the alliance
    Questions:
    1. Can i recover the set? i dont want the character off course.
    2. It is posible now lvl up in BG? i know its slow but to me its too fast xD
    3. Its ok stream the game? i would like to stream the gameplay to my friends so they join me.

Thanks for your answers.

Smendez
    Night Elf Hunter
    Warmane/Icecrown
    welcome back
    1.no
    2.yes, but queue is dead most of the time (for lower levels)
    3.ofc

3. if you do get a bg at lower levels 99% chance it's going to be full of twinks and you won't be able to do anything. better off just questing.

4. thx for the answers, i notice bg at low lvl its dead T.T im lvl 30 now so im just leveling with dungeon finder.
    what happen to pvp? i encounter 3 hordes (2-3 lvl higer) and none attack me. i miss the old days.

5. Try level up as horde, you'll get your old times handed to ya ;d