1. Next expansion?

MoP is dying,Cata is uncomissioned so i was wondering if warmane is planning to launch new expansion?
    There's this classic wow but i would like to give it a try when warmane launches it.
    Anybody have clue what is staff planning?

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810

This is all we have, along with discussions through the pages. Alot of assumptions. Some say it's legion, some say it's vanilla. I'm hoping it's going to be our first CUSTOM server. Let's keep our eyes peeled for this one :D

3. Probably some custom 3.3.5 thing... Hope its not... And that its something before 2020.

4. People are somewhat hyped for classic but always forget how ****ty it actually was.
    Really. ****ty.
    Like. Total ****. 85% of Specs unplayable.
    Tedious horrend long grind.
    Hours of trashmobs before a boss is even visible.
    Stupid grind of mobs to afford repair costs.
    Immensly newcomer-unfriendly.
    Crappy balance on every level.

Why would you want this?

And OT: Nobody knows whats coming next. Warmane keeps it shut.

5. Warmane already said that they won't launch a Classic realm.
    I also doubt that they are going to launch a new Xpac because the most popular xpacs in the private server scene are classic, TBC and Wotlk.

Maybe they are going to add some more cross-realm features on Wotlk. Things such as a cross-realm pvp zone and similiar custom content. Would be stupid to use the cross- realm technology for nothing else than BGs and Arena.

6. I'd guess its either custom content Wotlk or TBC PvP realm. New expansions were ruled out.
    Edited: November 12, 2019

7. People are somewhat hyped for classic but always forget how ****ty it actually was.
    Really. ****ty.
    Like. Total ****. 85% of Specs unplayable.
    Tedious horrend long grind.
    Hours of trashmobs before a boss is even visible.
    Stupid grind of mobs to afford repair costs.
    Immensly newcomer-unfriendly.
    Crappy balance on every level.

Why would you want this?

And OT: Nobody knows whats coming next. Warmane keeps it shut.
    And that's the main reason why people love vanilla, I mean only people who played it back then loved it. It's just pure nostalgia and it was the best **** out there for that year. Also vanilla is kinda a joke, raids are relatively easy now and molten core was done in 1 week lel.

8. raids are relatively easy now and molten core was done in 1 week lel.
    Both molten core and onyxia was done within 1 week of vanilla opening, and now they even did onyxia 40man with 10 people, so yeah it's easy, Even the "hardest raid ever" (Naxx) which less then 1% of the vanilla population ever cleared will be farmed by many guilds this time around, mark my words.

I'd guess its either custom content Wotlk or TBC PvP realm. New expansions were ruled out.
    Ruled out by who? I didn't hear anything about this.

9. Both molten core and onyxia was done within 1 week of vanilla opening, and now they even did onyxia 40man with 10 people, so yeah it's easy, Even the "hardest raid ever" (Naxx) which less then 1% of the vanilla population ever cleared will be farmed by many guilds this time around, mark my words.

Ruled out by who? I didn't hear anything about this.

Ruled out by him.... No one ruled out new expansion.

But how they said "spice things up" that sound like some custom thing.

If that is some custom maps, events, weapons and armors...meeeh.

10. Ruled out by him.... No one ruled out new expansion.

But how they said "spice things up" that sound like some custom thing.

If that is some custom maps, events, weapons and armors...meeeh.
    "As for future plans, which doesn't involve new expansions, we intend to bring a new realm with a spice."-page 11
    Man I love it when people can't read.

11. "As for future plans, which doesn't involve new expansions, we intend to bring a new realm with a spice."-page 11
    Man I love it when people can't read.
    Not, its the lack of moderator/admin PR and interaction on this website and forum.

12. Not, its the lack of moderator/admin PR and interaction on this website and forum.
    I don't agree. It is a fact, that most people find easier to go direct asking instead of checking if it was answered somewhere else already.

13. I don't agree. It is a fact, that most people find easier to go direct asking instead of checking if it was answered somewhere else already.
    I agree, because I do this. I'm sorry @__@

14. I don't agree. It is a fact, that most people find easier to go direct asking instead of checking if it was answered somewhere else already.
    Correct. There's 20ish questions being asked endlessly on Support Q&A and nobody bothers searching the forum for answer first.

15. I don't agree. It is a fact, that most people find easier to go direct asking instead of checking if it was answered somewhere else already.
    That fact exists because Warmanes forums are big, I'm pretty active and I never saw your post until "MaXiMuS54" pointed it out.

12 Last